• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante is Nightwing!

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Metaphorical much ?

Well, according to a side theory to the multiverse, each universe has a counterpart. My theory here can be seen as metaphorical or literal.

The bigger question is, Is Vergil Jason Todd or Damien Wayne?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I don't want to think of any Devil May Cry character taking over any Batman character persona. Just no.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well, according to a side theory to the multiverse, each universe has a counterpart. My theory here can be seen as metaphorical or literal.

The bigger question is, Is Vergil Jason Todd or Damien Wayne?
Damien Wayne in terms of Daddy issues.

We dont exactly know what Vergil's goals are so we can't say how similar he is to Jason todd. But i would say they are similar as they are both people who dont truly know what they want so they could go either way.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
In terms of goals he's similar to both.
No he isn't. Vergil is just a power hungry douchebag.

Jason Todd after getting killed came back to become the 2nd Red Hood who really isn't a villain so to speak. He's an anti-hero. He fights crime but uses lethal methods which usually puts him against the Bat family. He fights to save lives to an extent.

Damien Wayne however actually does respect his father and tries to live up to his expectations. Of course being raised by Talia's crazy family he was taught to kill at a young age and can be very brash and violent.

Vergil is petty, selfish, and straightforward. He's so one dimensional and Vergil's ideals don't really line up with Jason Todd and Damien Wayne who would also stand up to fight against a person like Vergil anyway.

Top Bottom