• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante in Virtua fighter 5

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I never thought of Dante when I saw Jean in Virtua Fighter 5 mainly because I was making a story around him being an emo reject from Street Fighter who bought his Karate uniform from Hot Topic.

It was fun. I thought up his own intro and outro sayings too.

IncarnatedDemon

I never thought of Dante when I saw Jean in Virtua Fighter 5 mainly because I was making a story around him being an emo reject from Street Fighter who bought his Karate uniform from Hot Topic.

It was fun. I thought up his own intro and outro sayings too.
Jean Kujo is a effing beast. His height and muscle mass is more than Akira and Goh's, but he has more without looking like a juggernaut.

If you face a Jean Kujo CPU in Virtua fighter 5, at highest AI, 1 slip up will make him drain your hp from 100% down to 30%.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Jean is my main in VF5 (FS).

My top VF characters of all time are

1. Jean
2. Goh
3. Eileen

With Aoi and El Blaze as runner ups.

IncarnatedDemon

USA and 360 but I don't play it now.....busy with other things (school and trying to finish up Bayonetta but gets side tracked and ends up playing Anarchy Reigns instead....SEGA games man).

Give me til July then I play you then.
Your lucky. Not same region neither same console.

PS3, EU.

Your lucky because if you faced me i would crush you. Akira Yuki.

I am a beast.
U dont wanna face me.

JK i am a average player. My skill level goes down and up but i am a bit creative.
I never got past Barbarian rank.

So if you wanna know how good i am: Barbarian Rank
(Great ranking system btw)

what about u-+

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Your lucky. Not same region neither same console.

PS3, EU.

Your lucky because if you faced me i would crush you. Akira Yuki.

I am a beast.
U dont wanna face me.

JK i am a average player. My skill level goes down and up but i am a bit creative.
I never got past Barbarian rank.

So if you wanna know how good i am: Barbarian Rank
(Great ranking system btw)

what about u-+

Haven't played in almost a year so wouldn't know.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
the thing is Dante has no real past outside of his mom dying back in the old series so what he did in between his mom's death and DMC3 is anyone's call so if you wanted you could combine these two characters by saying he lived under the name of Jean Kujo for a while.

or you could do a fic that Jean kujo became a Dante fanboy and follows him around to figure out what makes Dante cool.

IncarnatedDemon

the thing is Dante has no real past outside of his mom dying back in the old series so what he did in between his mom's death and DMC3 is anyone's call so if you wanted you could combine these two characters by saying he lived under the name of Jean Kujo for a while.

or you could do a fic that Jean kujo became a Dante fanboy and follows him around to figure out what makes Dante cool.
lol what?

Top Bottom