• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante in mission 7?

aka958

Don't trust people
In the trailer when you start the game you see that Dante is the one running from Echidna at the bridge. Why does the trailer lie?? I was hoping for Dante could be playing Neros missions when i saw that but you couldn't.

Is there a slight possibility that you can play Dante in mission 7? or where they showing off some programming and testing before the full game?

Sparda™

aka958;177693 said:
or where they showing off some programming and testing before the full game?

This.

The trailer could show some early recordings while the game being in beta testing, so is no wonder what you saw, made you think that.

fox

actually dantes part in the gameplay is just backtracking after nero so, maybe they were just planning to have him run that part and then changed their mind.

Ebony & Ivory 666

Gunslinger
actually dantes part in the gameplay is just backtracking after nero so, maybe they were just planning to have him run that part and then changed their mind.

Thats probably what happened and personnaly i think it would have been better with dante

SkyGemini

S'All over but the Crying
aka958;177752 said:
then why show recordings that isb't availqable to play in the official game?

They show a few things that aren't in the actual gameplay...like Nero hopping on a 'crow with the Red Queen & riding around like Dante does in DMC3...

Top Bottom