• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante in MARVEL vs CAPCOM

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Did anyone else hear that or just me ?

this is the source

Do you think that the game will be a HIT after adding Dante,Chris ?

Will you buy it ?

For me I hated Street Fighter after i played IV and I'll buy MARVEL vs CAPCOM only for Dante and Chris although I think it'll be piece of crap

aka958

Don't trust people
Needs moar Wesker.

Really, they got Dante and Chris, Wesker would be a perfect addition, along with Vergil.

aka958

Don't trust people
Wut? They took the protagonist from both DMC and RE but they missed the epic antagonists?

I get a feeling I won't buy this game... They could have taken out Chris for Wesker...

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Lol, it`s too bad that i won`t be playing this, but as for what goes to adding Vergil and Wesker - does not seem to be that good idea, they have 1 character from every series, some have 2. Besides, adding them - what would be the point of Dante then, for example, he uses guns, Rebellion - Vergil uses spectral swords and Yamato - no difference.

aka958

Don't trust people
You mean like Mario and Luigi in super smash bros?

Why did they add Vergil as a playable character in DMC3?
I mean, it's the same deal, except the part where you see that he got completely different moves and strategies to be stylish.

Really, how many of the capcom series has long range and short range both? I guess pretty many.
Marvel got like only super people all over, their formulas for short range and long range is pretty much the same but it looks different because one is spiderman and the other is iron man, they both use long range and short range! Why have them both there?
Okay, I'm honest, I know pretty little about marvels wonder works and Capcoms wonderworks, but still, both having long ranged and short ranged weapons don't make them clones.

Are they going to add someone from Lost Planet?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Marvel vs Capcom 2 was one of the greatest (And rarest, if I might add) fighting games ever made, and that is reason enough for this game to have major sales.

aka958

Don't trust people
Hmm... I didn't like DMC3 Dantes outfit. Maybe if they made changeable outfits I would like it a little more.

Zato-OW

King
I bet Kobayashi had something to do with DMC1/4 Dante not being in MvC3. He said he didn't want Dante featured in any other games except DMC. So I guess since he didn't work on DMC3 he let that version be in the game. Kinda odd but I'm fine with it, DMC3 was my favorite DMC anyway.

aka958

Don't trust people
But honestly, his costume in DMC3 was awful. I also think DMC3 is the best but the costume... ARGGHH!!! Yeah, it doesn't matter in the end, I'll just deal with it. It's not like I'm gonna play it or anything.

Captain Ren

Tribble
they could have simply put Wesker ainsted of Chris... but about Dante it was about time!!! maybe with luck we will see Gene from God Hand xD

Top Bottom