• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante & his future lover/romance partner

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
As much as Dante enjoys his strawberry sundaes & pizzas, I'm happy Vergil got his brother back. But I wonder while they're both in the demon world, is there anyone there who'd be Dante's match? No Lady, no Trish and definitely we may never see Lucia again with DMC2 defunct.

I can imagine a demoness who's leading the brothers to "Mundus' location", but turns out she killed the weakened and former demon emperor and took some of his power as her own. She was a lesser powerful demon who wants the throne. Deep down somewhere, she admires Sparda's reputation.

Trying to picture her like Kaileena from Prince of Persia, Empress of Time.

What do you all think? And no negativity on this idea. This should happen while the Sparda brothers are away with Nero in capable hands with the Human World.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

They are both fun characters that could play off Dante well. Plus they both could fight so you could have them to be playable. Them being playable isn't neccessary but it would help endear them to the audience.

Honestly the video game love stories that work for me are the ones that have two characters meet for the first time and are playable. There are exceptions but that tends to be my preference.

Last edited:
Top Bottom