• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante Gallery in DMC4

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Better make a gallery for him here.Dante is too cool for me too handle.I know these artworks are posted here long ago,but I just post them.^__^

Dante's first CG artwork.

Dante's second CG artwork.

Dante's third CG artwork.

Dante's Devil Trigger form.

Dante's Dreadnought Devil Trigger form.

Dante is using Gilgamesh.

Dante is using Pandora's Box.

Dante is using Lucifer.

Dante is using Yamato.

Dante's Super Costume.

Hope you guys enjoy those images.Sorry if some of them are not in high resolutions.Don't know how much longer I will be here, but I will try to stick around longer.^__^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I love it. I actually would have preferred if that was his Devil Trigger so that I could look it more times when playing since I don't really use Royal Guard:lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tony_Redgrave;124518 said:
I love it. I actually would have preferred if that was his Devil Trigger so that I could look it more times when playing since I don't really use Royal Guard:lol:

haha.Too bad that it is not his default Devil Trigger...:( Wish I could find Dante artwork of using Ebony and Ivory,though.:)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hm? You mean that one?
There are still some others I haven't found even though I've seen them in wallpapers and stuff. Kinda weird that they're hard to find.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tony_Redgrave;124522 said:
Hm? You mean that one?

Nah,not that one.I think that one from a screenshot.Like the previous artworks I posted,I want an image of Dante wielding Ebony and Ivory in a cool pose. (although Dante's pose in that image you provided is cool.:p)

Apparently,I could not find one...:(

Koemi

half-breed
Btw, now that I can see Dante's Dreadnaught DT clearly... can anyone else except me see some similarities between that and Nero's DT? :huh: just a thought.

Sparda™

Koemi;124560 said:
Btw, now that I can see Dante's Dreadnaught DT clearly... can anyone else except me see some similarities between that and Nero's DT? :huh: just a thought.

Nothing similar, really.:huh:

Top Bottom