• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante and Nero

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I was thinking about in the end of the game

Will Dante and Nero be friends after they defeat the new enemy together and got to know each other?

It would be kinda like Solid Snake and Raiden as friends in Metal Gear Solid 2

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Friends or friendly rivals. Nero seems smart enough to understand in the end that Dante is the good guy. However he may not accept him for stubborn reasons. Time will say.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I think after Kyrie is captured, Dante should teach Nero a lesson of respect, learn about him and Sparda, and trusting people who are good without any lies beneath them and no arrogance in him.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Tony_Redgrave;61238 said:
Friends or friendly rivals. Nero seems smart enough to understand in the end that Dante is the good guy. However he may not accept him for stubborn reasons. Time will say.

Wow. You pretty much well said it. xD

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
yasoukyoku;61290 said:
I got a serious feeling Nero in some way, shape or form is going to be the final boss...

What makes you say that? It could be possible, but in my opinion doubtful.

You think Nero will become posessed by that "power"? I have a feeling Angus has something really sneaky about him that I don't like. :/ But then again, if it is Nero, I'd really be surprised... for once.

Top Bottom