• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

D Erm C: The Unsure Story

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Once upon a time in a completely made up place there lived a man with half human and half demon abilities. His name, I can't remember.

He had many friends. And by many I probably mean not a lot. And many enemies, which is true. And right now if I understood where the narrative of this story was going it would certainly help me.

His World was centred inbetween Heaven, Paradise, Purgatory, Hell, Limbo and the hot dog stand around the corner. And this man who knew nothing about anything but seemed to know everything seemed to know that his World was about to change (with or without the mustard stains on his jeans)

It all started at the beginning where it usually started.

It was a cold night, brr. He had been up for hours. It was only then he decided to switch off the low gravity machine.

to be continued...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
He got up, typically by standing and adjusted himself accordingly. A knock on the door startled him causing him to spill his can of Virility. As if the mustard stains on his jeans weren't enough, he now had to open the door appearing as if he had wet himself. As he did so, he unattractively greeted the person who happened to be a stunning blonde haired chick that creepily reminded him of his mother.

Not long after inviting her in he added, after a unhealthy sounding belch, the words "Hi, I'm Dante".

Top Bottom