• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cutscenes

ok so I made a modded skin for Dante but I can't get it to work in cutscenes please anyone who can help me in this and tell me how to mod cutscenes

Thanks cheers

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure you're mistaken. Nearly all of the cutscenes are literally video files that are pre-rendered 3d animations.

I can't test any mod right now. Can you show a video or an image?

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
I'm...pretty sure you should delete that.

I've made some research though and Nevan cutscenes were not pre-rendered unlike most of the others apparently. There are other cutscenes like that but they are very few. I think it works as you replace the model but I have no prior knowledge of DMC 3 modding. You should ask to guys in Infernal Works, it is a modding forum for DMC series. They know their stuff.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
iv seen some cutscenes are pre-rendered such as the opening and Dante jumping off the roof of the tower but i think most of them are in game
you can actually go in to the PC game's files and play the pre-rendered cutsenes out side of the game

iv seen some cutscenes are pre-rendered such as the opening and Dante jumping off the roof of the tower but i think most of them are in game
you can actually go in to the PC game's files and play the pre-rendered cutsenes out side of the game
Unmm explain please I'm new at modding

sorry mate but no nudity.

Hang for a sec, while we're not allowed to post nudity I don't think a link, with an explicit warning, is prohibited. I gotta go check with the other staff.
Sorry but I couldn't find another video to show him example

Dark Drakan

Admin
sorry mate but no nudity.

Hang for a sec, while we're not allowed to post nudity I don't think a link, with an explicit warning, is prohibited. I gotta go check with the other staff.

Best to put them in spoiler tags with nudity warning just to be on safe side as it is cutscenes nudity afterall & no different from say something like The Witcher 3.

Top Bottom