• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cursed one came !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curse

Cursed Girl
Hail all! ^__^/

i hope i fit in..and if i don't get ready for curses
>.<

mm..a small introduction of mua....
i am an cursed girly that adores dante (where do i get a ruber one? )
i'm always cheerful in net but usualy sad in reall ife >.>

well with time you'll get to see for yourself ^^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
well..................1st...............its not "mua" its "moi".............lol
and ur life is look like my life.......................welcome to the club

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
my life is a Hell.........................everyone hate me................even my friends hate me..........................and God betrayed me........................and the girls................they even talk with me.............they just want to cast a joke a me :(

Curse

Cursed Girl
dude....like my friends don't hate me.....it's more like me hating them ... >_>
eweryone talks to me....some ppl talk to me cause they wanna tell me my style sucks or smth like that but if i'm not in a hury i talk with them and they see that i'm not as bad as i look o_O
yeah....got betreyed me 2...now i'm an antheist..

and dude...don't ewer be the hunted...you should be the hunter >_> if they wanna make a joke just ignore them!many girls in my school disslike me and try to get in fights with me...but if i ignore them they get ewen more ****ed X]

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
wow.......................and i dont hate ur style......................ur style is toooo crazy awsome.....................by the way.......................i ignore their jokes..............nut it **** me off.................but i can handle it...............coz my job is Hunting Devils............:p

Curse

Cursed Girl
mm..i had a friend who always got picked on ...but when he finished school ppl were nicer to him....just with age ppl learn to respect.... :}

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya................but some ppl dont change their respect...............coz i had friends that they didnt respect anyone..............................but i a nice guy................and funny too........but i dont cast a joke..........i dont like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom