• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CUHRAYZEE and challenge general - Combo videos, SS runs and stuff

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
I've come to this forum and noticed there's none CUHRAYZEE or great achievments thread (at least on the first pages), can we have one here? After all most of us play this games until this days because of this. Post everything you find astounding regardind DMC on this topic, including your own videos and runs!

I'll start with my favourite combo video:

This combo video get me motivated after i finished DMC3:SE on DMD with both Dante and Vergil in 2006 and were thinking that i had mastered the game, so after i see this i still continued playing, working on improving my skills, learning the techniques that i don't even know before and on the SS ranks for DMD.

The music is good too. But i think that most of you already had seen this video.

A DMC3 SS no upgrade run on DMD, this player has all my respect for doing this:

There is some audio issues with this playlist, but if you play some background music and watch it without sound it should be OK.

You can find good speedruns of the original DMC here, my personal favourite is that of Michael McEnroe, 100%, all S-rank on DMD!:

http://speeddemosarchive.com/DevilMayCry.html

On the page are listed several of the techniques used in this run and there's one audio file with commentary explaining various things about this run.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I wasn't that impressed with the CUHRAYZEE tournament this time around. No Bayonetta, no NG, almost no GH, and almost nothing but DMC. Variety is the spice of life.

Top Bottom