• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

credo = vergil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazielVergil

if u keep looking at credo,s face,u will notice tat he has a close resemblance to vergil wen he is without his beard and his hair not being straight...anyone else notice tat?Vergil in disguise maybe?hahaha...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I disagree. Vergil is probably inside Kyrie because she wears white and Vergil's hair are white. Kyrie also has boobs. Remember Vergil's Judgement Cut from DMC3? It was round. Like Kyrie. Also Kyrie does not talk much (not even sreaming while she's kidanapped), just like Vergil.

Enough making fun - sorry I could not resist:p

But for one more time. Guys, Vergil IS NOT in Devil May Cry 4. The only Vergil-thing there is Yamato.=]

aka958

Don't trust people
WHAT THE!? you can't be speaking the thruth... he is not even the slighest close to vergil! and i think actually that vergil is Neros DT but that's just a theory... but that!? omg talk about you must have an eagle eye to see it as you say it... maybe im blind :p :p :p

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
RazielVergil;138180 said:
if u keep looking at credo,s face,u will notice tat he has a close resemblance to vergil wen he is without his beard and his hair not being straight...anyone else notice tat?Vergil in disguise maybe?hahaha...

WTF? are you on crack or something? that's just plain dumb, dude.

sorry, i don't mean to be offensive but when people start posting stuff like this in sensible forums, it's kind of like insulting.
This kind of stuff just insults the intellect, dude.

Think before you talk, or in this case, type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom