• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Create a boss weapon

Gray Knight

DMC3 had a nice system of after killing bosses you took their soul for a Devil arm or new Style.
What weapons do you think would be created if that system was translated to the other games?
Like what Devil Arm or Style would Killing Phantom give or any of the other bosses give?

HOLLOW ICHIGO

Vanquisher of demons/ master of devil trigger
i would have it so that if you beat Phantom you would get a devil arm that is like a doubled-sided scythe that you would swing around you and make the shadows help your attacks. P.s the dark is MY REALM.!!!!

Nightmare Omni

I like DMC1 Bosses. Especially that they seem to have Dual Elemental Affinities.

Eg:

Phantom: Fire & Earth
Comined Elemental Affinity: Magma/Lava?

Griffon: Lightning & Wind
Combined Elemental Affinity: Plasma?

I think Phantom as a Devil Arm would either be a Two Handed Axe with a Huge Blade

or

A Two Handed War Hammer like Jubei Yagyuu's Earth Hammer in Onimusha 2.

Slamming or Slashing the Hammer/Axe would send Fissures or Lava flows towards Enemies maybe with Charged Ability maybe making Lava Pillars like Phantom or Earth Spikes to rise below Enemies, maybe an Area of Effect Attack like a Pool of Lava or Quick Clay to Swallow/Suck Enemies below Ground?

Phantom might be a more powerful Devil Arm than Ifrit and a Devil Trigger Transformation may either create a Lower Torso like a Drider (Upper torso Human & Body of Spider with Eight Legs below) or have Two Human Legs with extra Arms and a Scorpion Tail. Maybe Eight Eyes as well.
It might be a Fiery version of that Demon with four Legs in Onimusha 2 but without Wings.

Griffon as a Devil Arm should maybe be a Spear or Bow maybe?
More powerful than Alastor.
Should be able to make Gusts of Wind, Air Blades and Tornado's both Vertical and Horizontal all of which are laced with Lightning.
Devil Trigger Form maybe a Male and bulky version of DMC2's Lucia with Red Feathers and keep the Multiple Beaked Head with lots of Eyes.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
A kusari gama for dante with the power of water , we have had fire ice and lightning so I would allow it to have special water attacks that can cause whirlpools and water jets to shoot up from the ground etc

Nightmare Omni

A kusari gama for dante with the power of water , we have had fire ice and lightning so I would allow it to have special water attacks that can cause whirlpools and water jets to shoot up from the ground etc

Which Boss would the Water Devil Arm be made from?

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
I know that there's already a style after him but I'd like to see a Doppelganger themed weapon. My idea for it is that it would be a whip made out of light or dark. You would be able to change it by using some sort of combo, kind of like in Bayonetta with Durga and Undine. The light whip would have higher damage overall and it's attacks would blind the enemies, making them slower and sometimes attack in the wrong direction, the dark whip on the other hand, would be faster than the light whip but with lower damage and it would leave some sort of a curse on enemies making them more vulnerable. Both versions of the whip would have a different moveset. The last few attacks in combos from both whips would summon the Doppelganger who would use the same attack but with the other version of the whip. For example, if you would finish a combo with the light whip, a dark Doppelganger would appear and he would use the dark version of your attack, if you finished a combo with the dark whip, you would summon a light Doppelganger who would use a light version of your attack. During Devil Trigger, the Doppelganger would appear on each attack.

Top Bottom