• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Coolest weirdest discovery ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
My theory on sparda finally has solid evidence:):lol: looking on a said Vergil fan site I can across this evidence on my theory.

I can prove*jumps in hapiness* that sparda is dead

I wanted to see him in another installment cuz he finally stated to seem cool...............:(

I know these books arent the most reliable sources but now us sparda fans have an idea of what happened to him:)

Here is the theory

sparda

sealed his powers in force edge

ALL OF IT

makeing him mortal

vulnerable

to death

he died

possibley along with eva

see folks he should have kept his powers:(

I said the very same thing in another thread

and its creepy I was right on the money:huh:

bottom line:( he died a man with his true love

look at it this way

he knew he had sons that would do the right thing

Legend- if not a liveing legend it implys death

legend if someone has a legend it implys their death

he had a cool one at that:)^_^

EVIDENCE

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well though for me Sparda is absolutely dead 100% and I have no need to call this a "theory" rather than a fact, I'll have to say that a fan-site isn't proof of that:p

aka958

Don't trust people
sort of funny... you shouldn't try to prove something that is already proved... still good that you tried. but try to prove why nero got the arm and how.. all i know it was when a demon raid was against fortuna (before dante came) i checked the manual :p

Ainde

World Saviour
Damn, i wanted to see him in a game. Altough there is a possibility, what if you can play as Sparda but in the past, that would be sweet and would allow us to see how bad *** Sparta was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom