• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cool Podcast about DmC, youtube letsplays with NT's Dom Matthews.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nice. Didn't know that Ninja Theory were also slinging out mobile games; will have to look into this Fightback.

I'll defo have a listen to the podcast when I'm back on me desktop. Don't know the chap personally, but all exchanges I've had with Matthews have been very pleasant. Pretty sure he's the dude that helped score us that Ninja Theory interview back in 2010, too.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I forgot, but what was your opinion on DmC? 7/10?

6? :lock:

5? :cautious:

I mean, I don't really mind or anything -- I was asking out of curiosity.

My score's a solid 8. If Legacy of Kain: Defiance got an 8, I think this should get one, too.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I forgot, but what was your opinion on DmC? 7/10?

6? :lock:

5? :cautious:

I mean, I don't really mind or anything -- I was asking out of curiosity.

My score's a solid 8. If Legacy of Kain: Defiance got an 8, I think this should get one, too.
If I had to put a number on it, I'd probably give it an 8 out of 10 as well. It was a blast to play, way better than I was expecting, and there were some really great moments scattered throughout the story. It's perhaps a little too shallow on content for my liking, though; I was really hoping for the game to be fleshed out a little further with some additional DLC packs.

If I had to put a number on it, I'd probably give it an 8 out of 10 as well. It was a blast to play, way better than I was expecting, and there were some really great moments scattered throughout the story. It's perhaps a little too shallow on content for my liking, though; I was really hoping for the game to be fleshed out a little further with some additional DLC packs.
Yeah, of all games that Capcom could do some easy DLC for you'd think DmC would be a good choice. Vergil still needs bloody palace, and why the hell not, just let us play as him during the main campaign.

Top Bottom