• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Congratulations Master Vergil!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Master Vergil is getting married and i don't know about you guys but i haven't bought her anything to say congrats, you are great yet so i went and got her these...

vergil-costume-online-store-02.jpg

so you can have your fancy dress! ;)

PICT1683.JPG

feel free to post your presents and words of congratulations to Master Vergil here :)

congratulations Master V!!! ^_^

Meg

MASTER VERGIL!!!

This is great news! :D:D:D:D Hope it all goes well and CONGRATULATIONS!

I made you this Dante wallpaper as a present! Hope you like it.

Screenshot2011-03-07at40518PM.png

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
I have no virtual present. Sorry. You can have a nice song that could work for an extra wedding song. Maybe a few extra ones. Just enjoy the awesome of the songs, Master Vergil. Good luck with the marriage, life, and keep that marriage healthy. Or I pity the fool that doesn't!

Adobe Flash is being a jerk to me, so just Youtube these songs yourself. Sorry... I'll find a way to fix my issue if I can. I'm pretty computer savvy, so no fear. Unless my anger gets the best of me... Be glad my therapist has me on medication for my irritation issues. Yep.

Love Never Dies by Saviour Machine
My Saviour by Flesh Field
Shoot Me Down by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds(this man has the sexiest voice, by the way. May as well have a song sung by the man with a sexy voice at a wedding. The hubby will like it, hopefully...)

If you want to have a drinking song for some reason... Just look for any song by the band Tankard. All they write about is beer. It's a great thrash metal band, too. Digital by Joy Division might be good for the after all that wedding crap kind of thing.

Good luck, and hopefully I was able to be of use somehow with my intense love of all styles of music.

Edit: Flash works now. You can probably find the songs pretty easy, though, so just tell me if you need me to gift the songs if you have an iTunes account. I'll use my money on you if you can't get them with your own right now.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
What a nice thread Spawn :)

I think I've already said it but Congratulations MV!

I remember you saying you were gonna have Linkin Park playing at the wedding - very cool! :cool:

Also *random hugz* 'cuz I haven't spoken to you for ages.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
From reading MV's hints, maybe it's not a good idea for me to congratulate... hate to be the combo breaker but I think this is important. Don't be pressured into something if you feel it is not right MV. Believe me, I spent six years of my life hoping someone who I couldn't communicate with would change so that I could. They didn't, not for me, not for anyone.

Just make sure it's what you really want, OK?

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Lexy;302246 said:
From reading MV's hints, maybe it's not a good idea for me to congratulate... hate to be the combo breaker but I think this is important. Don't be pressured into something if you feel it is not right MV. Believe me, I spent six years of my life hoping someone who I couldn't communicate with would change so that I could. They didn't, not for me, not for anyone.

Just make sure it's what you really want, OK?

Time for some humorous joke just to hopefully brighten someone's day.

You could be dead wrong.

If this offends anyone, PM me. I'll fix it. I just felt we needed some comic relief juust in case. ;)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lexy's kind of right. From what I've seen her post in the WAYT thread, her mate's not exactly the perfect one for her...

Meg

Guys guys guys. MV is deserving of love and appreciation, especially right now and that's all we're doing in this thread. So let's keep everything jolly! ^_^
Again,

YOU'RE GREAT MV!!! YOU DESERVE THE BEST AND I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES YOUR WAY ON YOUR BIG DAY!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Master Vergil is a great friend to me (mainly because she puts up with my annoyingness) so i wish her and her family happiness no matter what.

...I just have no idea what to do for her for a present.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Vergil'sBitch;302309 said:
Master Vergil is a great friend to me (mainly because she puts up with my annoyingness) so i wish her and her family happiness no matter what.

...I just have no idea what to do for her for a present.

Give her pants that say, "Love is in the air." I think my grandma's disturbed idea of giving someone who wears tons of black a pink pair of pants with the word love mention on it might be in my room... No. Some poor soul has them now.

Only good of those pants was the fact that they could have made good firewood food.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Vergil'sBitch;302455 said:
^:lol:
pantis.png

Except these are real passion killers.

I wish that grandma just bought me socks. Anyway, the actual pants are so disgustingly girly, the internet hates them. I love that. Here's the irony: The same grandma bought me an awesome black hoodless jacket with some red on the collar the year before she bought me the girly pants. These pants were freaking pink pajama pants that said Love is in the Air on the butt or something. No joke. She might have just got her friend to buy them as a joke, hopefully.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Congratulations Master Vergil. Best of luck to you and your future. You know that I wish you all the best. Could never wish you anything less ^_^

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Oh dear,she's getting married.Oh,then I guess I'll finally make myself usefull.I wish you a happy marriage M.V. and then you and the lucky guy you're gonna be with will be happy throughout your lives together.:)

Top Bottom