• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Confession

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
Hi Friends...I am posting this new tread because there is something i am willing to tell...
....well...
I am a 'Twilight' fan:( I do feel sad for myself because its really a poor case.

At first I completely hated the the saga as the movie is sure to be a disgust but when i read "New Moon" i fell in love with Meyer's writing style and I really began to appreciate the Character Jacob Black...The words,descriptions and situation in the Meyer's collection seems wonderful to me.

Things went worst when I actually find myself in a bookstore buying "Breaking Dawn" It took me a moment to realise that I was eager to know more about Meyer's story...Meyer cast a magic spell on me:wacko: and I surrendered...lol

I still read the book on and on...
Edward Cullen is sure to be a shame for all vampires but...I enjoy reading the whole collection.

I got a friend who told me that a DMC fan can't find Meyer worth to be admired and i stayed quiet...well you can guess why...but what is the link between DMC and Twilight?? Wish i got enough gut that day to say this...:lol:

To all friends that think I am a hopeless case to admire Meyer's writings please do let me know...I am too confuse to draw a theory on myself:unsure:

Every comment is welcome...but please don't be harsh on me:$
Thank you:)

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
If you like Twilight, you like Twilight. Everyone has their opinion and you're entitled to it. If you really enjoy the series, slap some posters on your wall and buy the other books/movies :lol:

I think a new movie came out recently or something with the second book, but I don't keep up with the series so I don't know. I only heard from my sister who absolutely loves the things, it drives me crazy >_<

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Twilight isn't really my cup of tea. I'll admit, there are a few small things I don't mind about it. But ultimately, I don't enjoy it or care for it. But you're allowed to like what you want, so I won't jump down your throat about it :)

aka958

Don't trust people
Dante'sgirl;280378 said:
Hi Friends...I am posting this new tread because there is something i am willing to tell...
....well...
I am a 'Twilight' fan:( I do feel sad for myself because its really a poor case.

At first I completely hated the the saga as the movie is sure to be a disgust but when i read "New Moon" i fell in love with Meyer's writing style and I really began to appreciate the Character Jacob Black...The words,descriptions and situation in the Meyer's collection seems wonderful to me.

Things went worst when I actually find myself in a bookstore buying "Breaking Dawn" It took me a moment to realise that I was eager to know more about Meyer's story...Meyer cast a magic spell on me:wacko: and I surrendered...lol

Edward Cullen is sure to be a shame for all vampires but...I enjoy reading the whole collection.

I got a friend who told me that a DMC fan can't find Meyer worth to be admired and i stayed quiet...well you can guess why...but what is the link between DMC and Twilight?? Wish i got enough gut that day to say this...:lol:

To all friends that think I am a hopeless case to admire Meyer's writings please do let me know...I am too confuse to draw a theory on myself:unsure:

ZOMG YOU A TWILIGHT FAN!? YOU LIKE THE WORST CRAPS EVA!!!! BLARGHABLARGHA BLARGHAAAAAAA!!!!
XD I'm just joking.

I'm not a fan of Twilight, actually I hate it. But if you like it then you like it. That's all I can say. :p

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dante'sgirl;280378 said:
....well...

If you like the Twilight series, there is nothing we can do to stop you from liking it. It is your opinion and liking, so only your opinion matters the most. I may not be a Twilight fan, but I respect anyone who like the Twilight series. :)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I've never read any Twilight books, so I can't pass judgement on them. It's the fans that have painted it in a certain light for me, though. My sister, for instance. She is infatuated with Edward - I assume the movie Edward, not the 'book' Edward. When she talks about Twilight all she's really talking about is how sexy she thinks Edward is. So I don't get much info on what's so incredible about the Twilight saga as much as I get strings of drool.

I guess the only way to know will be to read the books myself. One day, perhaps. Problem is I'm not a huge fan of contemporary-style romance novels, which is essentially what Twilight is, yes? Forbidden love and love triangles and such.

But if you like something you like it. No need to be apologetic about it.

Meg

I in no way shape or form like Twilight. However! I don't care if people do. There are lots of things I don't like that others do and the other way around. The only time liking Twilight becomes a problem with me is when a fan gets so obsessed it consumes their life and they jump down the throat of anyone that says anything bad about it. You don't seem like that, so don't worry. :)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ha! I was thinking 'ooooh what could the confession be?!' as I waited for my phone to load the page. I have no interest at all in Twilight, I can't say much about it. I avoid it. But if you like it you like it.

I like the idea of a thread where we all confess something! Hmmm I'll have to think if I have an embarrassing confession.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i might question your taste in books from it, other may, but you shouldn't care. if you like it, fine. like it. i get plenty of crap on the internet because i both like and follow Naruto, but i don't care.

just always remember three crucial words:

donthateonme.gif

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
Thank you sooo much friends...now i feel less guilty or apart....Its good to know that there are people who understand and accept others likes and choices...:)

And yes dearest Ebony if you have an embarrassing confession, you can go ahead and share it if you want. It really helps when you finally drag it out...I feel so light now that I can advise everyone to drag out what is frustrating them if they want...

@cheezMCNASTY: I also like Naruto and try really hard to imitate him:)

Once again thank you all...*hugs*

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
aka958;280384 said:
ZOMG YOU A TWILIGHT FAN!? YOU LIKE THE WORST CRAPS EVA!!!! BLARGHABLARGHA BLARGHAAAAAAA!!!!
XD I'm just joking.

I'm not a fan of Twilight, actually I hate it. But if you like it then you like it. That's all I can say. :p

You scared me with the first sentence....:lol: good prank!!

aka958

Don't trust people
Dante'sgirl;280404 said:
You scared me with the first sentence....:lol: good prank!!

Thanks. =D

And it's good you feel better about it. One should never be ashamed of what they like and others can't bash people for their interests. =D

Or they can bash people's interests but they shouldn't if the other one dislikes it. :p

HikenNoAce

One King One Legend
Premium
@ Dante'sgirl: Let me ask you this..

Who the hell gives a $hit if you like Twilight?
Who the hell gives a $hit if someone hates Twilight/Edward Cullen?

Whether you read/watch Twilight or not.
Whatever you think about Edward Cullen.
No matter what you read, watch or listen to.

You still awesome, badass girl in my book.
I don't care about your personal stuff.
Books, music, movies, characters existed for those who care/like them.

Only "trollers" who are bored and good for nothing would enjoy to flame others just for their own pleasure.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Dante'sgirl;280378 said:
....well...

well i'm a guy who likes twilight so i hear even more about how "bad" twilight is supposed to be. interestingly enough it's only been from people who have never read it. i think there might be a connection there. have you ever met anyone who has actually read the twilight saga and said anything bad about it?

aka958

Don't trust people
darkslayer13;280429 said:
well i'm a guy who likes twilight so i hear even more about how "bad" twilight is supposed to be. interestingly enough it's only been from people who have never read it. i think there might be a connection there. have you ever met anyone who has actually read the twilight saga and said anything bad about it?

Yupp I have. That person read it and then after she had read it became one of the strongest anti twilight persons I've ever seen. The hate for it seemed so gigantic.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
You like Twilight, whoop-dee-doo.
Good for you I say.

I got quite a ribbing back in school for liking Pokemon.

Like my mum said, "If we all liked the same thing, the world would be a boring place"

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Ditto, Pokemon has grown on me, only cos it's on TV every friggin morning.

@Dante'sgirl: if you're a real fan of the saga then you'll know the vampire-wars that erupted between Twilight fans and Vampire Diaries fans. I'm part of the latter, and I still feel it's unfair that Meyer used such heavy themes (and certain scenes) in her saga that she might as well have taken straight out of the VD series, and got away with it. But the content aside, the writing wasn't all that fabulous.

The first page drew me in, and then I was bored out of my mind with her constantly idling on little things that had nothing to do with advancing the plot along. Which is also why her books are so big that they make for good building blocks if I need to stand on something to reach my top shelf. Really, if you look at it from a writer's point of view, the books were painful to read. All I kept wondering as I read it was 'how did this woman get this stuff PUBLISHED?' because she did a lot of things (writing-wise) that was point blank wrong.

And then there's also the case of her making very light of the actual act of writing. Oh, she wrote Twilight in three months. Sure, I could write a bad manuscript with a good story in two weeks, too. She doesn't know what she's doing, I think that's my issue with her. Writing truly is an art form, and Meyer doesn't get it.

That's my take on Twilight. Has anyone seen the new parody movie coming out about it? Vampires Suck, it's called. GOOOOOOSH I so want to go watch that so badly! XDDD

But look, nobody here is going to attack you for being a Twilight fan, ON ONE CONDITION!

Don't ever, EVER, write a crossover fanfic with DMC and Twilight.<<<<<<< EVER.>>>>>>>> Someone tried it before. I believe she's still getting flamed for it a year later.

That aside, I think you're safe. ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So I hear u liekz Twilight?!

Naw, just kidding. I don't mind Twilight, but I don't like it either.

And funny story, the first thing I ever saw of Naruto was seeing a snake get exploded by Naruto's Shadow Clone Jutsu. I was immediately hooked. XD

And I also like Pokemon, although I don't dare admit that in real life. People would laugh me out like crazy.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I can't stand Twlight. But its ok if you like it. I am not going to jump down your thoart. However I think Twlight is poorly written. just so you know there is better vampire fiction out there, such as vampire chronciles by Anne Rice. (Includes Interview with the vampire, vampire lestat, queen of the damned...) the Sookie Stackhouse Novels (True blood is based off of these)...

Top Bottom