• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Concerns and Discussion about the Cameo System

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I find the cameo system interesting, I think it will be fun to play whit other player and see they're style of play... However we must see if this system is implanted well or not, if we will find player easy or not... I would like to see a co op mode in bloody palace, it would be fine to have a match and invite a friends in bloody palace and play whit him

D.Dark

A game designed as a single player experience should have a toggle for a feature presented as optional. I'd hope you don't have to set your console to offline mode every time you fancy some demon-slashing action either.
In Monster Hunter World I have to disconnect from internet to create an offline session and not be bombarded with their login bonus, events and other garbage. I hope it's not like that for DMCV.

DarkSlayer54

In Monster Hunter World I have to disconnect from internet to create an offline session and not be bombarded with their login bonus, events and other garbage. I hope it's not like that for DMCV.

I sure hope there's an offline option...

With DMC5 especially I would love to figure out how to use memory editing libraries, and well... It just feels wrong to cheat even if the multiplayer elements are limited in scope.

Let me play it as a full single player game... Either way I'll be cheating, so it's best if I can self regulate my impact on other players.

Top Bottom