• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Combo Buttons

jobichaoz27

Can anyone tell me, what in order buttons you press for your favorite combo? i want to practice some of it :) i suck at making my own combo moves xD

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
A neat little thing I like doing with Nero on the scarecrows and some other enemies is.

airbourne high roller, roulette spin, snatch, calibur, snatch, buster.
I think due to the ammount of attacks in this you could probably only do the whole thing in DMD but I always thought it looked quite cool.

That would be back+slash (hold), slash slash *pause* slash, snatch back forward slash, snatch, buster all in midair assuming you have bought all the moves.

That was pretty much all I ever came up with lol it's kinda hard to squeeze in the calibur unless you do it as you are doing the snatch.

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
^ Here's some tips from me;) (Nero)
M = Melee attack

Combo A: M, M, M, M. A standard four-slash attack that will hit multiple enemies if they're close together.

Combo B: M, pause, M, tap M. If you pause after the first swing, Nero will start smashing his sword against the floor.

Combo C: M, M, pause, tap M. A combo that will slash at multiple enemies around Nero.

Combo D: M, M, M, pause, M. Same with Combo A. A few slices and then a powerful finishing move.

Calibur: While in midair, hold lockon, backwards and then forwards, and hit M. This will cause Nero to fly through the air towards his opponent and deliver a sword attack.

Shuffle: While on the ground, hold lockon, backwards and then forwards, and hit M. You will dash backwards, away from your foe, then move forward again to counterattack.

jobichaoz27

^ weeeeeeeeeeeeee! thank you so much! my favorite combo is the Combo D.

ill keep practicing, back to work XD tnx for the combos guys,

im doing great xD

Top Bottom