• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Combat Adjudicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

judeballedos

Demon Slayer
can someone tell me what in the hell is this combat adjudicator for ?

how many time i hit it , nothing happens?

what are these '' charge from the heavens '' means?

can someone give me a opinions?

RazielVergil

it is to receive a blue orb fragment once u break the statue.and the sentence 'charged from the heavens'means u have to use Nevan devil arm to break the statue to get the blue orb fragment.hope i helped u enuf and plssss give me some reps for helping u...and one more thing,u have to get a certain rank to break it ofcourse.i will list down the rank identification to break the statues.

2 flames-crazy 6 flames-showtime
3 flames-blast 7 flames-ssstylish
4 flames-alright
5 flames-sweet

judeballedos

Demon Slayer
oh and 1 more thing , do you know mission 12 where you get to radiate the image with lines and pointers , can you help me with that , im stuck in mission 12 , please help me.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Isn't this mission 13?

Cut the wall in the back right hand corner, destroy the crystal immediately blcoking the light, then do the same to the next one that obstructs the light, then you go in the room inside the bit of wall you just destroyed, destroy the last obstructing crystal and grab the orihalon, or that's what I think it's called, go out, run past or destroy the chess pieces outside (your choice). Go though the door, head straight on down a narrow corridor, destroy the nevan-sensitive statue and then unseal the big door arkham and vergil went through (opposite divinity statue) then defeat vergil, mission complete.

Baby Devil

You mean those statues that you have to strike to get the flames to come up?
If so I used to hate those things!

judeballedos

Demon Slayer
yeah it is mission 12 whatever

i need a image of what is going to be destroyed , i need a image , its to hard to understand if being explained.

> † †

† † †

† † †

† † <

change the cross into letter J if you know what pointers is goind to be destroyed.

i need replies quickly!

it is said that once u get the orihalcon , you must go to the sacrificial chamber.

and where is the nevan statue located?

RazielVergil

just before the Vergil battle 2,u will see a huge orihalcon door leading to the 2nd vergil battle.u will also notice a path left of the door which will lead to the Nevan combat statue...PLSSSSS GIVE ME SOME REPS!

judeballedos

Demon Slayer
im now on mission 16 , there is a door 'sun and moon' thing

what am i going to do to the room that has a 2 huge balls with a chain?

what am i going to do with it?

RazielVergil

u have to break the 2 balls after u hit the sanskrit emblem.but the thing is,u have to push both balls individually and make sure the two balls come in contact with each other to break them.after that,u can collect the moonshard for the puzzle.hey judeballedos,GIVE ME SOME REPS PLSSSSS!I HAVE ALREADY HELPED U TWO TIMES 2DAY SO I DESERVE SOME REPS....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom