• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Clone High

Should Clone High be brought back?

• Total voters

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
LOVE ROBOT CHICKEN AND BOONDOCKS two of the funniest shows ever lol
At first, my impression of Boondocks was wondering how they could get it on air because they used the N-word so much.:p Honestly, it still shocks me when they say it on the show. I'm just not used to hearing it from anyone where I live. Anyway, Boondocks is really clever. It's satirical, but it's also a really good social commentary.

Robot Chicken is just plain funny. I always find myself laughing so hard when I watch that show. My favourite skit is still the gummy bear eating its own legs, and that stalking doll song. :p

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
At first, my impression of Boondocks was wondering how they could get it on air because they used the N-word so much.:p Honestly, it still shocks me when they say it on the show. I'm just not used to hearing it from anyone where I live. Anyway, Boondocks is really clever. It's satirical, but it's also a really good social commentary.

Robot Chicken is just plain funny. I always find myself laughing so hard when I watch that show. My favourite skit is still the gummy bear eating its own legs, and that stalking doll song. :p

lol my fav robot chicken skit is the bitch pudding,(any and all) the robot chicken fighting its way up the tower, dr fumbles, lil hitler lol soooo many i want to buy the seasons and boondocks is hilarious i love the fight scenes sooo much especially luie, hewy, and grandpa vs that old blind ghost when he possessed there friend lol and i know the n-word is over used but that episode dedicated to the n-word moments made me cry i laughed so hard

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
lol my fav robot chicken skit is the bitch pudding,(any and all) the robot chicken fighting its way up the tower, dr fumbles, lil hitler lol soooo many i want to buy the seasons and boondocks is hilarious i love the fight scenes sooo much especially luie, hewy, and grandpa vs that old blind ghost when he possessed there friend lol and i know the n-word is over used but that episode dedicated to the n-word moments made me cry i laughed so hard
I'd forgotten about little Hitler.:lol: There's just so much awesomeness on that show.

You mean that Mister Stinkmeiner guy, right? He kept saying the N-word so much I didn't now whether to laugh or be ashamed at myself for laughing:lol: Hewy is my favourite. He's the only voice of reason in the show, plus, for a kid, he has some good insights. Like that resolution to the Stinkmeiner episode where he works out it's better to find common ground instead of fighting about differences.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I'd forgotten about little Hitler.:lol: There's just so much awesomeness on that show.

You mean that Mister Stinkmeiner guy, right? He kept saying the N-word so much I didn't now whether to laugh or be ashamed at myself for laughing:lol: Hewy is my favourite. He's the only voice of reason in the show, plus, for a kid, he has some good insights. Like that resolution to the Stinkmeiner episode where he works out it's better to find common ground instead of fighting about differences.

hewy is my fav too and yah stinkmeiner lol he made me laugh so hard "hmm whats that..i think i smell some new shoes..STOMP!!!!"

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
lil hilter where's lo Polanski ? GENIUS.

"MINE TEACHER I REQUIRE THIS LITTLE POLISH BOYS DESK" lol me and my friends were saying mine teacher for weeks after that skit another one that makes me laugh like im dying is the strawberry shortcake skits

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
WAY WAY BACK IN THE 1980's
SECRET GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
DUG UP FAMOUS GUYS AND LADIES
AND MADE AMUSING GENETIC COPIES

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
HEY!!! yeah you up there. Canadian dudes. shut all the total drama ****stain act and go back to making clone high

Top Bottom