• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

clear bloody palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeCharmer

can u clear bloody palace by keep going in the water passage.without going in fire or electric or do u have to do them all.cos i want to unlock super dante 4 dmc 3 special edition:\

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
SnakeCharmer;84786 said:
can u clear bloody palace by keep going in the water passage.without going in fire or electric or do u have to do them all.cos i want to unlock super dante 4 dmc 3 special edition:\

yes you can.But you can only proceed to the next level by 1 level only.here how it goes...If i remember correctly.

Water Teleporter - Advance 1 level only.Weak demons lurking.It is good idea to go here of you are low on health and D.T. bars.

Electric Teleporter - Advance 10 levels only.Moderate difficulty demons lurking.

Fire Teleporter - Advance 100 levels.Hard demons are lurking.It is wise to avoid the telporter if you are low on health and D.T. bars.

You will encounter bosses the higher levels you traveled.There is 9999 levels.Beat the 9999 levels to obtain Dante and Vergil's Super costumes.Hope it helps you.:)

p.s - I may be mistaken,plz tell me if i am wrong.:)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
As for unlocking Super Dante, do it by playing the story. I don't know if you can get Super Dante by beating Bloody Palace, but by beating DMD you practically have every costume. And it's way easier and less tiring than Bloody Palace^_^

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Tony does have a point but if you're that determined to do bloody palace (Super LDK and Nelo Angelo become unlocked this way). No one will try to stop you, apart from the few hundred demons on the way to the finish.

DMD is the mode where you are weak and the enemies are super tough, but persevere, plan ahead, buy necessary vital and devil stars etc, and you should come out smelling of roses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom