• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

characther switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero_slash

i finished the game in devil hunter and human mode and i was just wondering can charachters be switched like play nero mission with dante ect, ( i got pc version of the game ).... anyone who got pc version know how to switch, if ye pllz, say how...

Koemi

half-breed
I don't think you can switch characters that way.... but if you finish Dante Must Die mode, you have the option of playing super nero and super dante (am on that mission now...)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Sadly, it's not possible, no. Which is a shame because it would have been nice to have mixed it up a little by playing the first few levels as Dante and the later half as Nero. Then again, I imagine Capcom would have had to completely re-do the cutscenes and plot to make everything gel correctly...

Koemi

half-breed
But devilmaycry, DMC 3 vergil's story is basically the same as Dante's: for example, the first vergil fight is a vergil-versus-vergil bossfight. And I bet everyone's fine with that, thought it would have been great if we can fight Dante. If capcom allows us to use Dante in Nero's missions and vice versa, I don't think any of us will mind the minute details...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well since the question was answered thread locked. As for this not being possible, it's because Nero uses his Devil Bringer to access certain areas. For Dante access them they'd have to modify them again, and they probably got lazy with that.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom