• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Characters that deserve some spotlight

Meg

Sometimes cool characters from one game get to star in their own. (Ex. Zack got Crisis Core) BUT! A lot of times some of the best characters get nothing. So what characters do you think deserve their own game? Be it a conosle game, portable game, or downloadable game?

Here's mine:

Vergil and Sparda: I want mini games with like 5-7 missions as downloads for the PSN and Xbox Live. They're both good characters with lots of potential and it would be a good way to fill in some gaps before DMC5 comes out....if it ever does. :rolleyes:

Lightning (FFXIII): People who've seen the ending to XIII know why she's on the list. Despite being the 'main character' she didn't do anything! *fan girl anger moment* XIII ended with plenty of room for a sequel and the creators even said they want a sequel. So if they make one I want her to be the hero. Not someone with no personality that comes in half way through. I'd also want a full on XIII-2 on the PS3. None of this handheld spin off crap. No.

Atlas (Bioshock): What a crazy guy! I'm curious about the beginning of Rapture and its downfall. (Note: Haven't played the sequel yet). I think a mini game for PSN and Xbox Live about Atlas/Frank would be really cool. Or maybe if they make a Bioshock 3 have a few flashback missions about him.

Kittn

Dante's Lapcat
I haven't played FF XIII yet, but from the sounds of it they didn't learn from their mistake in XII with personality lacking Vaan. What a bummer, I thought I'd like XIII's heroine too. Wonder if that means someone else was supposed to be the lead, but some focus group told them they better not... :p

I only have one answer for this one off the top of my head, but it was an easy one. I'd pick Raven from Tales of Vesperia. It's kind of hard to say why without spoilers. But there's so much about the guy and what he's gone through, it'd be cool to play through his past and through his perspective. Would likely learn more about some of Vesperia's other interesting folks that only get a little bit of screentime. Like Yeager and Alexei.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Oh boy!

Raiden [MGS] - Need moar Ninja Gai-er...Raiden games!

Edge [FFIV] - Need more Ninja Games from SE

Masaki Andou and his gang[Super Robot Wars games] - Seriously,even though we got Lord of Elemental,we need moar.Why?Can't get enough of the Masaki gang.And an action title of that would be more platinum

Master Therion [Demonbane series] - Seriously!We need a game for this guy!

Archer(Heroic Spirit Shirou EMIYA) [Fate / series] - I dying to see the chronicle of his life.

Kryce [Spectral Blade] - The one-eyed Demon Swordsman needs an action-adventure/Stylish ACtion game that depicts his crusade against the cursed blades.

Vergil and Sparda

Need more Zero [MMZ]

Johnny and Chip Zanuff [Guilty Gear series] - Those guys,along with SOl and Ky in the same game,in the style of Overture?Gold,mr Ishiwatari.

Folka and Fernando [SRW series too] - The combined epicness of Hokuto no Ken with Super Robots by Banpresto and the tributes to Dragonball,are just to awesome not to have a game of their own.If anything,a Stylish Action or a Musou game would be perfect for them,since they pay the best tribute to Hokuto no Ken. :)

Irmgaurd Kazahara and the RTX Team along with the Kurogane Duo - Manliness and Awesomeness go insanely well together,it hurts not making a game about them.Also,Heroes are immortal kids.Like the main characters ;)

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Sparda(Devil May Cry)
Henry(No More Heroes)
K'(King of Fighters)
Waka(Okami)
Vergil(Devil May Cry)
Geno(Super Mario RPG)
Wolf O' Donnell(Star Fox)
Iori(King of Fighters)
Necrid(Soul Caliber 2)
Raiden(Metal Gear Solid)
Taven(Mortal Kombat:Armageddon)
Alex(Street Fighter 3:Alpha)
Axel(Kingdom Hearts)
Meta Knight(Kirby series)
Shinobu(No More Heroes)
Jeanne(Bayonetta)
Lady(Devil May Cry)
Lucia(Devil May Cry)
Vaati(Legend of Zelda)
Majora(Legend of Zelda)
Tabuu(Super Smash Bros)
Jack Krauser(Resident Evil)
Devil Hand(God Hand)
Rundas(Metroid Prime:3 Corruption
Well,thats my list.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hm... Only one I can think of at the moment, and it's rather mundane.

The Affinity type angels from Bayonetta.

Now you're probably gonna go "Whaaaaaaaaat?" But hear me out. I think that there should at least be a spin-off game that follows the story of an Affinity. I think it would be a nice way to get some perspective on an angel's life, plus, the Affinities are the most human-acting and therefore the funniest of the angels.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Riku (Kingdom Hearts)
General Rom Kota (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed)
Sgt. Johnson (Halo Franchise)
Cervantes (Soul Calibur Franchise)

Top Bottom