• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

character songs different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durante

Dead
Has anyone noticed that when you play with Vergil the first song taste the blood differs from Dante or am i ilussionating? I didin't see that version in the album.

Durante

Dead
okay which one? coz i found a youtube video song and where you can pump it to your computer :)

EDIT:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am9zYOHCKAw This is taste the blood Vergils Remix i also spotted that there a second song of Vergils where at the beginning at the line Shawn sings "To ny father my blood is pleading" but since that's a devils never cry cut of the song i dont know the name :/

Durante

Dead
Your welcome mate nothing bad though :D P.S if you want to download the song or found the other one write me it seems that Vergil has various songs of his own

Nishiva

Living in my little world

Awesomeness <3

Vergil's second battle song is the extended version from the Super Play Movie song.
The first one is simply named Vergil Generic battle, I found this one on Devil May Cry's Dangerous Hits.

(like a year ago I posted it on youtube too. (.. with a very lame video)..)

Durante

Dead
Lol xD you just necro-revived an old thread of mine,although yes i like vergils battle songs better ;] the first one rocks if you listen it closely and the other one rocks too

Nishiva

Living in my little world
^

Hahaha xD I just like to revive threads! And I like this subject ^^

Oh yes. Both of them are very cool <3 especially the second one!
The first one is calm and agressive at the time! And the second one, well that is just pwnage lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom