• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

chaos Legion

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
I think this game was pretty damn hard. But I really liked it. I think they should make this game into a CG film like advent children. Cause the story was good the whole style of the game itself was well put together.

The Final Offer

I'm down for a sequel, that game held alot of potential. It did get repetitive and ****ed me off several times with all the forcing. With those faults out of the way that game could generate a fanbase vocal enough to detonate a demand bomb on innovation in gaming.

I didn't like the story because I can't remember it. Usually when I channel up on games there's an impression I remember and all I could remember was that lightning whip for an arm, the combos, the juggles, and the final support you get. That game would've been greater if there were more support behind it.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I thought I was one of the only people to ever own this game. Chaos Legion was pretty sweet. Granted it could have been done better but I loved the idea behind hack n slash action while controlling hordes of demons.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
What do you know, I have still have it.
606a2be4-bb8b-4cec-abbf-4843885d2ed9_zps7b85f465.jpg

Top Bottom