• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Changes to Kyrie after DMC4?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Will there be any changes for Kyrie after DMC4?

I like to see her take on Credo's outfit. But still be with Nero.

Nero & Kyrie feel like Raiden & Rosemary.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
She and Nero might have gotten married and/or she might have gotten a bigger role in Fortuna's day to day running.

I don't see her becoming a fighter but she might have learned to better handle herself in a difficult situation from Lady.

HeroOfTime

I kinda see her as a singer after the events it seems like the order is gone so they need to make a new life

berto

I Saw the Devil
I don't think there'll be any changes. I think we're looking for dept where there isn't any. Fact is Capcom has never been known for their compelling narrative, nor characters. They have made some of the greatest games we know we want more from them but Kyrie isn't a particularly profound nor interesting girl. Her character is almost none existent outside of Nero and if she wasn't a singer or Nero a descendant of Sparda they'd be defined by each other rather than what each can offer the screen.

As for her after DMC4, I don't know that she'd change much. Her believes have been confirmed, she met her god's son and she's knocking boots with another descendant, can't imagine her being any happier with her faith.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I just hope she’ll be more involved helping Nero.

I feel Nero and Kyrie as DMC’s Raiden and Rosemary.

Meeting Vergil would be good too.

Have her interact with Trish and Lady! Anything to have her be of use to the Devil May Cry team and support Nero.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Ronin
I guess she would help through nonviolent ways such as research or being his representative like how Morrison represents Dante.

Top Bottom