• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Change BP enemy waves

seraphmaycry

as i am working on my co-op mod i thought i would post any helpful mod info so to change the waves you need to go computer/program files/steam/commons/steamapps/DmC/devilgame/content/DLCBloodyPalace

once you are in there are two files that should interest once is a list of the games enemys in DevilUI for the knights though it has the wrong name (i'll come back to this) the game WON't let you use the drekavac or "dreamrunner boss" some of the names are wrong and require the word "Drone" at the end like "TankDrone" and some od the may not appear to be listed it's just weird names in the coding (witch is "summoner") then open DevilEngine (or DevilGame i forgot which) now there should a few lines of code and under that there should be the enemy waves for each stage one

here is a example wnwmy spawn for a wave (enemy , num = )))

in the blank space that is after enemy put whatever enemy you want (it's probably best if you cop one of the enemy spawn set's from the file and use that as this is would not auctually work, but the methods here can be applied) then after the = symbol put the number of enemy's

here is a example in case i was not clear enough (enemy TankDrone , num = 2000 )))

DONE

seraphmaycry

YOU ARE WORKING ON COOP? OMG :D

i made a thread for it only i forget to mention that it was only the enemy WAVES for the co-op so far it is still just dante all alone well i edited it and fixed that mistake in my OP

i just decided to share my BP knowledge for anyone who wants it here

Top Bottom