• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Challenge for you modders!

ZeroLove

I am no modder myself, but there are some things I would like to see in the game. So I set a challenge to you guys who know how to mod! ^^

- Nude Dante.
The model is already in the game, so I guess it would just be replacing the models. And I know there are some people out there who would enjoy it. ;P

- Original Rebellion.
It would be awesome to see Dante wield the Rebellion from the original series!

- Original Ebony and Ivory.
As with Rebellion, I know there are people out there who would love to hav the original guns in the game.

- Original outfits for Dante.
DMC1, DMC2, DMC4 Dante's outfits. Since the DMC3 Dante outfit is already in the game, I don't expect people to make a mod with that.

- Demonic/Angelic Devil Trigger.
Looking more like his DT in the original series or an all-together new design with a angel/demon hybrid theme.

- Goth Dante.
Pale skin, dark eyes, spiked collar, black clothes with tribal skulls, big boots, chains... all that good stuff that makes a cool looking goth Dante.

- Emo Dante.
Cute skulls, armbands, clothes in black, pink and white, all that to make Dante look like a REAL emo.

- Original Vergil.
This will probably be easier when the DLC comes out (and maybe there will be an unlockable costume with it), but having Vergil look like his DMC3 self would be awesome.

- Lady/Trish/Lucia outfit for Kat.
Make Kat look like one of the original DMC ladies.

Edit:
PERSONAL REQUEST!
- Dante smoking.
If ANYONE could make this happen, like, having a cigarette hanging from his lip, then I would consider buying this game for PC as well (already got it for PS3 ^^ ).

Anyways, that were just some of my ideas. If you guys have any ideas, then feel free to post them below. And hopefully some of the modders would be up for the challenge. ^^

SamuraiGuy

Some of those 'requests' require a magic wand. I highly doubt we'll get a working model importer for dmc.

Some of those 'requests' require a magic wand. I highly doubt we'll get a working model importer for dmc.
I would disagree, but only if this actually is released... The guys who made TexMod are working on a new tool called uMod which will feature mesh replacements. So hopefully even if someone doesn't crack how to mess with files we can use this tool to change them around.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Just as a side note, but has anyone managed to extract all the characters and make them posable for that Xnlara program? I've seen a few floating around, but the face is not posable.

ZeroLove

Just as a side note, but has anyone managed to extract all the characters and make them posable for that Xnlara program? I've seen a few floating around, but the face is not posable.

I have seen alot of pictures posted of Dante posed in XNLara on deviantart.com, so I guess there is.

Roxas

DMC2 Dante, Goth and Emo Dante just sound so nice.
I'd probably laugh my ass off if I played with Nude Dante. Would be so funny. :lol:

zoROBSTARoz

I did a classic inspired Ebony & Ivory, just a re texture no 3d =/

There seems to be a permanent black tint over ebony so the gold bits look copper at certain points in the game, still it'sbetter than the slightly bland default skin =]

Mod is over at dmcmods DOT com

Django

Nude Dante might not be possible. The nakked model was only in a pre rendered cutscene ( I might be totally wrong), so the textures might not be in the actual game

Albert Wesker

no, in the first cutscene is naked and is not pre rendered but is in-game

this is the real naked model of dante from the game (boxer are a texture by me):

1zn2wbr.png

Top Bottom