• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CASTLEVANIA!!! ARGHHH

Sicktress

Artist
I am currently playing the Lament of Innocence one, and it is my first Castlevania game. I figure it would be kind of like Devil may Cry, and it kind of is, but I HATE IT!! YET I WANT TO GET IT OVER WITH AND FINISH!! I hate all the doors, I keep getting lost! I have no sense of direction, so even if I say I go in the first door I see, then 2nd, etc, I always forget what I'm doing and end up going into some kind of trap! Is there something I'm missing? I went in the room with all the discs I'm supposed to step on (I hope I'm supposed to step on them) and I go to different areas, but I am getting tired of having no point. I usually go back to Rinaldo's house and just chilling with him, then going back to just kill some baddies.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
Sicktress;97506 said:
I am currently playing the Lament of Innocence one, and it is my first Castlevania game. I figure it would be kind of like Devil may Cry, and it kind of is, but I HATE IT!! YET I WANT TO GET IT OVER WITH AND FINISH!! I hate all the doors, I keep getting lost! I have no sense of direction, so even if I say I go in the first door I see, then 2nd, etc, I always forget what I'm doing and end up going into some kind of trap! Is there something I'm missing? I went in the room with all the discs I'm supposed to step on (I hope I'm supposed to step on them) and I go to different areas, but I am getting tired of having no point. I usually go back to Rinaldo's house and just chilling with him, then going back to just kill some baddies.

I HATE THAT GAME my mom bought me this game a few moths ago and the same thing that happens to you happens to me i always get lost no matter what i do:dry:

aka958

Don't trust people
i'm playing castlevania: SOTN and i don't think it is like that one your playing but it is castlevania... when i did my first playthrough i didn't know for a whole hour what i should do then i got a small idea. it is so small things you gotta search for. look around closely... maybe you don't see something that is right in front of you

Top Bottom