• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Castlevania 2 is ‘conclusion to Lords of Shadow saga’, more details

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The official website for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 has shed just a flicker of light on the just-announced Konami sequel.

According the the Story page, this will be the conclusion to the Lords of Shadow series. As the trailer revealed, it stars Dracula (or Gabriel Belmont, as we’ve come to know him) who is “yearning for release from his immortal bonds”. Aren’t we all?

The weakened vampire lord finds himself up against a new threat, and must restore his former power to overcome it. His own castle will play a key role in that quest. Interestingly, it’s suggested that he’ll have to go up against others members of the Belmont clan, who we’ve traditionally played as in a bid to destroy Dracula in Castlevanias past. Quite the reversal, then.

Still no other details on release, sadly, but let’s hope for more soon.

Source: http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/20...clusion-to-lords-of-shadow-saga-more-details/

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
That's severely interesting.
But what does it means of ending lords of shadow?
Does that means there will be a new one for the rebooted timeline?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
That's severely interesting.
But what does it means of ending lords of shadow?
Does that means there will be a new one for the rebooted timeline?

Perhaps it means that this game will be the end of Lords of Shadow saga. Maybe Mercury Steam will make a new Castlevania game that is set in different universe and timeline than the Lords of Shadow universe.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Perhaps it means that this game will be the end of Lords of Shadow saga. Maybe KONAMI and mercury steam will make a new Castlevania game that is set in different universe and timeline than the Lords of Shadow universe.

It seems so.It could be also a sequel for Lords of shadow but with just a different title name in a different age.
Man,i can't wait.This will gonna be a blast again.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So Gabriel IS Dracula? (yeah, i haven't gotten around to completing the first one yet.)
It's now like playing the game from Dracula's Point of view instead of the Belmont's (which in a way is more interesting).
I hope that if they carry the 'rebooted' series on, that they don't get rid of the Belmont's altogether.
(I'd love to see a modern remake of Castlevania: Bloodlines... Eric LeCarde is my fave character)

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
The stupid thing is, I've got it. I'm just rubbish as QTE's in LoS.

looooooooool.Honestly the most problem for me in the game is the puzzles.It's frustrating and fun at the same time.
Sometimes i also had to watch a walkthrough of it just to solved some puzzles.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
@VB, you gotta finish the first one, i think castlevania will always be better than GoW series. Plus the game has pretty serious twists happening and its a very beautiful game as well.

thought i'd post the trailer

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
@VB, you gotta finish the first one, i think castlevania will always be better than GoW series. Plus the game has pretty serious twists happening and its a very beautiful game as well.

I went back to playing it last night, but i lost my temper with the QTE's... my timing is AWFUL! :'(
I'm really rubbish. Trying not to give up completely though

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I went back to playing it last night, but i lost my temper with the QTE's... my timing is AWFUL! :'(
I'm really rubbish. Trying not to give up completely though
i really didnt want to laugh but HAHAHAHAHA

QTE suck major balls, especially if your forced to do them. It can really take the experience out of the gaming experience. I hope you don't give up though because the sequel looks very epic and the ending to the first one is quite epic as well, it basically lays out the foundation to the next one.

I believe in you VB!! Kill those F*****G MONSTER!!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
i really didnt want to laugh but HAHAHAHAHA

QTE suck major balls, especially if your forced to do them. It can really take the experience out of the gaming experience. I hope you don't give up though because the sequel looks very epic and the ending to the first one is quite epic as well, it basically lays out the foundation to the next one.

I believe in you VB!! Kill those F*****G MONSTER!!

Thank you :w00t:
I know what you mean, but don't worry, I laugh about it too (because it's so pathetic>_< .)

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
At least there are still some castlevania fans in this forum *cries*
lol of course castlevania will always be better than GoW franchise.How many games that the franchise have? It's only five.Six if you count ascension.

While castlevania has total of 37 games.If you count LoS 2 and LoS mirror of fate.

Top Bottom