• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

capcom what the !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nero xy

I think Capcom had lost her mind first expel Shinji Mcami (genius) and then abandoned Hiedk Kyami original developers, then give dmc to amateur studio (Ninja Theory):mad: !!!!!???????

V

Oldschool DMC fan
(If this rumour turns out to be true) I'm guessing the change of office (and location) will more than likely spell death to the personality/spark/attention to detail that we expect from DMC. I just think of the difference between DMC1 and 2 and the fact it was another team writing and planning it, and then I imagine what Ninja Theory will do to it, having worked on Heavenly Sword, which seemed pretty damn boring.

As some of the comments under the last article say, being developed in an English studio will probably be the end of the series' personality. I say that because as a rule, Japanese game studios tend to put far more effort into story and characters and attention to detail in the designs. All I can say is thank God it's not Lionhead, or there'd be more Geddan action than anything else, lololol

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I hope that Keiji-san and the BASARA studio[except for Doucheyashi] will be able to get a new job on another development studio or take over
Cr4pcom and remodel it back to Capcom after I finish dealing with them.

*Prepares nuclear and deuterion missiles while putting on a unit Guyver suit.*

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Lexy;240870 said:
and then I imagine what Ninja Theory will do to it, having worked on Heavenly Sword, which seemed pretty damn boring.

Did you play it or are you just assuming that?
I for one thought that the story of Heavenly Sword was deeper and more entertaining than any DMC game I have played even if the gameplay was a bit naf. I actually now have higher hopes for 5 than I ever did.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
It's been wrong ever since they took project's away from Clover studio and firing them...way back in 2004.

CodeBreaker_Kiwi

You Think You Know Me
i knew Dino Crisis and Resident Evil were similar but i didn't know the same guy made it

just a matter of putting 1 + 1 together i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom