• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom Unity Refugees

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Hi Everyone
I just noticed the recent amount of new members and what forum they came from. I am part of CU as well, but since i was gang r*ped by 6 members over NeoDante's cosmetics, i eventually strayed away from the site entirely.
Anyways back on topic. I was just wondering why the new members chose to come to DMC forum. Are there any interesting stories you'd like to tell about your time @ CU?
How do you like it here on DMC forums?
or just tell us a little about yourself.
I think here at DMC Forums we are more accepting of opinions and generally thrive on discussions. We have terrific Admins and basically we get everything about DMC or DmC in a reasonable about of time.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Hi Everyone
I just noticed the recent amount of new members and what forum they came from. I am part of CU as well, but since i was gang r*ped by 6 members over NeoDante's cosmetics, i eventually strayed away from the site entirely.
Anyways back on topic. I was just wondering why the new members chose to come to DMC forum. Are there any interesting stories you'd like to tell about your time @ CU?
How do you like it here on DMC forums?
or just tell us a little about yourself.
I think here at DMC Forums we are more accepting of opinions and generally thrive on discussions. We have terrific Admins and basically we get everything about DMC or DmC in a reasonable about of time.
It is most likely because of the link i posted :p

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
What's this Capcom United site you guys are on about? Is it some official Capcom messageboard?

I'm guessing it's a rowdy place if so many people needed to seek shelter in this corner of the world wide interwebz.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
CU is $hit yes the mods are total di**s i was also surprised to see that un-official forums is better than official crap

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Yeah. I remember the CU, i been there but on other nickname, and I lost interest of that forum, as I disliked childish behaviour of some members, or rage threads what always been on that forum. I better like this unofficial forum than official crap :)

Top Bottom