• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom to Announce Several New Titles This Year

What is the chance it will be a new Devil May Cry game?

• Definitely (100%)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Highly Likely (75%)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A Good Chancd (50%)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Not Really But its Possible (25%)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Nah not yet or not this year (0%)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/01/03/capcom-looking-forward-announcing-several-new-titles-2014/

Games coming out in 2014 for Capcom include:
  • Sengoku Basara 4
  • Monster Hunter Frontier GG
  • Strider
  • Breath of Fire 6 (LOL)
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV
  • Deep Down (???)
There is maybe more inform me if I missed anything.

Anyway its been hinted (more like declared) they're working on a new Ace Attorney. They also stated that they're worked on a new fighting game and some people at Capcom (not just Itsuno) teased/joked about a new Rival Schools (although that could be the fighting game). Then there is rumors of them working on a Resident Evil. Then there is people talking about Dragon's Dogma 2.

So any chances they'll announce a new Devil May Cry this year? If so or not, what game (whether it be Devil May Cry related or not) you hope they do announce this year (it doesn't have to be this year it could just be in general)?

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
>lack of new Ace Attorney,
>lack of Dead Rising game where Frank West is playable,
>lack of DMC that has Style system
mlfw651_5639_-_animated_macro_scootaloo.gif

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Unless it's DMC5 I won't be getting overly excited if its DmC2 I'll play it and enjoy it but only DMC5 would get me overjoyed and excited

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I don't think they'll announce anything pertaining to Devil May Cry anytime soon. Probably in the middle of the year something will be mentioned.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I don't think they'll announce anything pertaining to Devil May Cry anytime soon. Probably in the middle of the year something will be mentioned.

Well I guess I should be more clearer but I never meant they'll announce it soon but in this year but regardless you have a strong point since well they only thus far announce Devil May Cry titles during TGS.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Well I guess I should be more clearer but I never meant they'll announce it soon but in this year but regardless you have a strong point since well they only thus far announce Devil May Cry titles during TGS.

I'm pretty sure TGS is where something about Devil May Cry will be announced whether an announcement or a trailer.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I think it's too soon for anything Devil May Cry related.

Well, barring cameo appearances from some of the characters in a fighting game, or something. And if not cameo appearances, perhaps mentions.

Either way, I'm thinking we won't hear anything to do with Devil May Cry until maybe the end of this year.

...If at all. O_O

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
Half of me is hoping its Devil May Cry....

But I highly doubt it because of the position it is in.

Johnni_kun

I say it's still too early for a DMC announcement. But, with the state that Capcom is currently in, they may hint at something. Who knows? Capcom might pull out all the stops to help themselves out. As we know, they are running on empty.

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
I wouldn't hold my breath on the Devil May Cry matter. The fanbase is split now and making one or the other wont make them the initial profit they would be shooting for. The series is going to be on a yearly hiatus in my opinion. On another note, I loved Breath of Fire and Ace Attorney! And I'm going to laugh my way around the web when Ultra SF4 hits shelves and people are giving Cap the face of disapproval.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Well it has been a almost a year since DmC was released, so a DMC announcement doesn't seem to unlikely.

It would most likely be much later in the year should such a announcement be made, likely at TGS.

And even then it would most likely just be purely a announcement and nothing more, not pictures, no story info or trailers. Just them saying they are working on it and will have it out around 2015/2016 or something.

Now saying that I doubt we will be getting a DMC related announcement this year, just pointing out why I think there is a possibility, although a admittedly very small one for this year.

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Heh good point. I guess it isn't wrong to think that a new announcement this year isn't so far fetched. I did fail to realize that it had nearly been an entire year since DmC. But yes I agree that maybe an announcement and nothing more. TGS would be the perfect opportunity for CAP to take note on fan feedback. The reactions will be vast that's for sure.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm putting 50/50 but that's just because that's what I think the odds are, not because I consider 50/50 to be 'a good chance.'

Top Bottom