• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom is announcing two new titles tomorrow

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If it's not Legends 3, be prepared for a massive conniption fit from me.

Okay, not really, but still.

Good find, DB.

Meg

Devil Bane;278586 said:
...hope one of the two is something for the PSP that has nothing to do with Monster Hunter.

You and I both. PSP needs some Capcom love that isn't more Monster Hunter.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Nor the dreaded Gundam Vs Gundam games Cr4pcom retook...and turned them into a Gundam SEED superpowers fest.Freaking reatrds...and everyone loves their work instead of Banpresto's better and more acurate work on Gundam Vs Gundam[1rst].

@ Dread :It might be...or an announcement will be made among the reveal of the two new titles...I'm guessing that the titles in question are already in development so I would rule out Legends 3 as one of the two but I expect some kind of announcement "Hey,we got the green light,WE CAN MAKE IT!".

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Devil Bane;278593 said:
^Nor the dreaded Gundam Vs Gundam games Cr4pcom retook...and turned them into a Gundam SEED superpowers fest.Freaking reatrds...and everyone loves their work instead of Banpresto's better and more acurate work on Gundam Vs Gundam[1rst].

@ Dread :It might be...or an announcement will be made among the reveal of the two new titles...I'm guessing that the titles in question are already in development so I would rule out Legends 3 as one of the two but I expect some kind of announcement "Hey,we got the green light,WE CAN MAKE IT!".

In the original Gundam vs Gundam, Freedom Gundam from Gundam Seed was the best >_>

In Gundam vs Gundam Next Plus, the best is arguably 00 Raiser or Nu Gundam.

But yeah, when it comes to mecha games, Banpresto > Anyone. Just look at the Super Robot Taisen Series, that's one of the best RPGs I have ever played.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Er...I meant that they took out the Freedom's originality with the SEED Cancel move from the first and gave it to everyone in the form of "Next Dash" in Next and Next +...and they upped the speed ridiculously for all the units,not only Exia,G and the SEED ones[thought I never figured out why they were so fast on the ground from the start...]

And anyway,glad someone agrees about Banpresto being the best choice for Mecha games.Now that I remember-*goes of to preorder Super Robot Wars L*.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
You're lucky you can pre-order those games man D: Sadly where I live, I have to wait until they come out and then import. I'm more or less waiting on the english patch for Super Robot Taisen J, should be released around this christmas.

Oh, and yeah, the Freedom's Seed dash was added to everyone, but him only having it in the original made him absolutely broken. He was god-tier over anything because of how fast that thing recharged, he could also constantly float really high in the air when it was out of ammo, rendering hitting him useless.

Anyways, since you enjoy the Super Robot Taisen series a lot, have you heard of "SD Gundam G Generation Spirits"? It's pretty much SRT but with a lot of Gundams *.*

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Wait where did that come from?And Beat'em up like Street Fighter?Good lord Vergil,how much did you mess up poor VBs mind?

Maybe you mean a fighting game like STreet Fighter or a 2D Beat'em up like Final Fight?

@ Ember : Just preordering from play-asia and they ship everywhere in the world...unless it's pr0n or PSP games[I never understood the later].Also they don't need credit cards and that makes it a whole lot easier for me.As for translations,I'm reading guides and visit http://srwog.velv.net/ for info.

Really?He was the easiest guy to play against in hard difficulty[5] with Exia,Ground Type Gundam,X,GP03 or WIng[My favourites and mains] and I took him down just by walking around and meleeing him to the death...and fire Micro cannon or Wing's Buster at precise moments to take it in the face.[Watch the magic words.;)]

Yup,I've heard of Gundam Generation,but I'm not so into it.More of an all-mecha crossover fan than just Gundam,even if I love it.

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Devil Bane;279246 said:
@ Ember : Just preordering from play-asia and they ship everywhere in the world...unless it's pr0n or PSP games[I never understood the later].Also they don't need credit cards and that makes it a whole lot easier for me.As for translations,I'm reading guides and visit http://srwog.velv.net/ for info.

Really?He was the easiest guy to play against in hard difficulty[5] with Exia,Ground Type Gundam,X,GP03 or WIng[My favourites and mains] and I took him down just by walking around and meleeing him to the death...and fire Micro cannon or Wing's Buster at precise moments to take it in the face.[Watch the magic words.;)]

Yup,I've heard of Gundam Generation,but I'm not so into it.More of an all-mecha crossover fan than just Gundam,even if I love it.

Oh, I forgot about Play-Asia =O Thanks for reminding me on that one, I once ordered ACE 3 from there lol.

Also, look at videos of human players using the Freedom Gundam in GvG 1 and watch the destruction. There's a reason why half of his moves are banned from tournaments that were publicly held.

And yeah, crossovers with multiple shows is awesone in comparison to SD Gundam having only Gundam :lol:

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^No biggie-...YOU HAVE A.C.E. TOO???*Tearu eyes*...I thought it was only me...

Really?then the guys who used Freedom on me either must have really sucked then...or I'm a samurai...nah.

That and unfortunatelly CrapDai blatantly copies SRW style instead of making the Gundam Generation games Fully detailed instead of SD...but,Crapdai is known for their love for money...like Scroodge McDuck.:p

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
^ Yes I have A.C.E! Another Century's Episode is win, I haven't had the chance to play the new one ACE:R on the PS3, but I sure hope it isn't dissapointing D:

A.C.E 3 was a blast to play with my friend in co-op, ACE mode was tremendous fun. I totally owned everything with Domon - Sekiha Tenkyoken ftw! Sadly though he was low-tier in that game due to A.C.E focusing on range T.T

An actual Gundam RPG that's not SD would be in my house faster than I could blink...Seriously :lol:

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^A.C.E. focuses on real robots so G Gundam and Getter Robo were a bit out of place...but R fixes that.

Top Bottom