• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom explains why Devil May Cry HD Collection exists

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
The sad thing is they try to deny this but; They know they screwed up HARD with the reboot, so they are making it up with the HD collection

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
A HD collection? You couldn't have asked them to change the reboot and give us a legit sequel?

Yeah... then then that would be a miracle, and on the day i can do miracles, i'll be pulling rabbits out of may butt.
Also, they told me not to push my luck.

But hey, look at it this way, if you're not happy with the reboot, you don't have to buy it or play it ;)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
The sad thing is they try to deny this but; They know they screwed up HARD with the reboot, so they are making it up with the HD collection
I think the hd collection is being released because they are trying to squeeze the last amount of money out of dmc. There hasnt been an hd collection that was released that made more money than a new released game, not even close actually. This may be dmc's swan song so you might want to update your dmcs death date to feb. 2012 ;)
If a demo for DmC is included I might be compelled to buy it.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well it would be better if it had all four games, but i digress.

If the game had more correlation to the old series, it would make sense. Or maybe if it had come out before DMC4, that made have been a better move.

Jaxxy

**** i'd buy the collection....don't even know why i devote to this franchise....should of left it long ago like everything else....but i'll get it....don't care if its being recycled....because dmc will always hold a place in my wallet.

the dynasty warriors game series has been releasing recycled crap over and over again and yet its fans are still faithful to it and buy the games. i don't buy or play the series anymore....instead i just look up cutscenes and go ooh and ahh at the cgi art and story.......but then again dynasty warriors storyline is also repetitive.....you get to see the character sun ce die in each dynasty warriors game....its kind of stupid. dynasty warriors 7 came out and this time team ninja from tecmo helped the company koei to refine their dw7 game....but its still the same old recycled crap....and guess what? dw fans still support it.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
**** i'd buy the collection....don't even know why i devote to this franchise....should of left it long ago like everything else....but i'll get it....don't care if its being recycled....because dmc will always hold a place in my wallet.

the dynasty warriors game series has been releasing recycled crap over and over again and yet its fans are still faithful to it and buy the games. i don't buy or play the series anymore....instead i just look up cutscenes and go ooh and ahh at the cgi art and story.......but then again dynasty warriors storyline is also repetitive.....you get to see the character sun ce die in each dynasty warriors game....its kind of stupid. dynasty warriors 7 came out and this time team ninja from tecmo helped the company koei to refine their dw7 game....but its still the same old recycled crap....and guess what? dw fans still support it.
Tell the truth i think alot of great series are repetitive
i mean look at Zelda , The whole sword in the stone thing wasn't even done first by them and yet they do it almost every zelda game

but i have never played nor do i plan on playing dynasty warriors

Jaxxy

Tell the truth i think alot of great series are repetitive
i mean look at Zelda , The whole sword in the stone thing wasn't even done first by them and yet they do it almost every zelda game

but i have never played nor do i plan on playing dynasty warriors

dynasty warriors is not for everyone because most people dislike hack and slash games and asian history (cough cough)...i played it because i love history and the characters and events are named after the famous chinese novel the three kingdoms.

Top Bottom