• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom Captivate 2011 Round Up

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Last week was Capcom’s annual event to showcase their new games and other projects. Gaming journalists gather to the event and are shown some big surprises like last year’s Marvel vs Capcom 3 reveal.

This year was no different. Here is a quick list of the big things that were shown:
  • Asura’s Wrath Trailer
  • Dragon’s Dogma Reveal
  • Super Street Fighter 4 AE Edition DLC, PC version, $14.99 Price tag, June 7th release date for 360/PS3 owners.
  • Street Fighter x Tekken Gameplay Galore
  • Dead Rising 2 Frank West DLC Trailer
  • Resident Evil: The Mercenaries Trailer
That’s the big things this year worth noting for most gamers. The trailers are scattered around the internet now, but we love you guys so much we thought we’d compile most of it for you here below with a link to the Official Capcom youtube channel that has it all. As for this writer’s thoughts on the event I found it a big success although I was left saddened I still won’t get my new Breath of Fire title and the new DMC game is being kept under wraps. Oh and while we’re at it Dragon’s Dogma looks fantastic! A Demon’s Souls meets Monster Hunter meets Lord of the Rings middle earth fantasy? I’m sold!
You can find all the videos here!

Source: http://wiredcontroller.com/news/capcom-captivate-2011-roundup

Top Bottom