• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom Bar in Tokyo

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
my cousin went to japan....im so envious =.= oh and the market and bar themed after capcom and RE6 is epic

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I hope they’ve nailed everything down. If I went there, the kleptomania I developed in Skyrim might transfer into real life O_O

I would also steal that awesome Okami t-shirt that guy is wearing ^^
Mmmmm, brains....

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, spank my ass, they have more:
1360906199538.jpg

And you know what else they have?

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!

Strawberry Sunday!!!​
354998_m.jpg
Those bastards!​

The second half of this menu are all DMC related. (Top half is Resident Evil related)
http://gourmet.walkerplus.com/104027119049/menulist_5.html

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'd go, when I might possibly not be broke in the year 2079 or something, but like a lot of stuff like this, how long does it stick around... they seem like temp establishments and temporary things they put on for a while and then they are gone. The butcher shop thing lasted a matter of days... or so my friend who lives in London said.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Would Donte get laughed out of this one?
Laughed out? No. But because he is such an unpleasent turd he was asked to leave. When he refused a fight broke out and he kicked everyone's ass for no good reason and left feeling sadisfied that he didn't let the man stick it to him. That is the story of every club he goes to.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
That looks so cool! Actually a lot of things on that menu look cool. Don't know if I could eat the brains shaped cake though>_<

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
I've been there three times. Always fun and interesting each visit and the food isn't bad either. If you go, go with at least one or two other people and it will be a blast plus then you can get your own decent size table.

Top Bottom