• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CAN'T THINK OF THE NAME!!!!!

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
hello everyone.....ok..i want to get this game...i'm not sure if it came out or if it's gonna be released sooe...i have no idea what the name is...i'll describe it and if u can help, that would be great...

ok...here it goes..ur gonna read this and think i'm retarded by the way i describe this game...it is a war game, i think World War 2...and it's online is amazing...I only know about the online for the game..It is based on Team Deathmatch and can support like an insane amount of players...i think it's like 500 or some huge amount like that...and the players are divided into 2 armies....from those two armies, players are then divided into like 10 squads i think....and each squad is further divided into 2 platoons, which is like 16 players per team...and there's like 1 or 2 players leading each team, and they all report to the leaders of the squads, who report to the generals...i know it sounds complicated but it's really simple....so it's like there is this huge game going on, but u only focus on a small part of it, but yet ur still being informed of wats happening in other places...and u can hear the gunshots and airstrikes from the other games....

if u understand wat im saying in this twisted description, u must be a god of some sort

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
to clarify for those who just read this because they're interested, the game i'm talking about is actually MAG for the 360....i thought it was the online game, but i looked it up again in my issure of GamePro and i randomly stumbled upon the article i was looking for...so...yeah

Meg

GamblingGambitCloud;188825 said:
to clarify for those who just read this because they're interested, the game i'm talking about is actually MAG for the 360....i thought it was the online game, but i looked it up again in my issure of GamePro and i randomly stumbled upon the article i was looking for...so...yeah

MAG is only for the PS3

Sparda™

GamblingGambitCloud;191744 said:
well...now i need to find a way to emulate or mod i guess

The only way to play It, is by getting a PS3.

Blu-Rays can't be cracked or emulated. Sony has invested billions for that beauty to remain untouched.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Been looking at this game for a while now, almost enough for me to actually want to buy a PS3. (Hey, I said almost.)

Sparda™;191757 said:
The only way to play It, is by getting a PS3.

Blu-Rays can't be cracked or emulated. Sony has invested billions for that beauty to remain untouched.

I beg to differ, the blu-ray DRM got cracked back in 2007, it's been a cat and mouse game between hackers and Sony since then, it's still entirely possible to crack 'em, albeit difficult.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;191758 said:
I beg to differ, the blu-ray DRM got cracked back in 2007, it's been a cat and mouse game between hackers and Sony since then, it's still entirely possible to crack 'em, albeit difficult.

The only thing hackers cracked were beta Blu-Ray discs which were at testing phases before and after the release of the PS3 at the time.

Even, supposing they're cracked, the way games are recorded in the Blu-Ray requires Sony Exclusive software.

Top Bottom