• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can't Do Much For A While

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Hey DMC forum,its me...Devil of War.Although,you can just call by my real name,"Kevin".I know I haven't been active much lately,and for that...I am sorry.But school has just been torture for me.Because of school,I haven't had enough time to talk you guys.And its just been getting harder and harder.So...I'm sorry,but I won't be online for a while.Before I go,just wanna say....thanks for being like a family to me for almost a year.And Happy Holidays.Although,don't fret...I still have a few hours to talk to anyone.(if anyone even wan'ts to)
Anyways,once again....Happy Holidays.

Meg

Happy Holidays. Take care of yourself. I'm here if you need any advice, or to vent to, or if you just need to talk to someone.

Satsui no Hado

Thanks Meg,Thanks Chaos Master,I really do consider you two as older siblings.You guys always just gave me that special sibling feeling.:)

Meg

Devil of War;294688 said:
Thanks Meg,Thanks Chaos Master,I really do consider you two as older siblings.You guys always just gave me that special sibling feeling.:)

Aw thank you. ^_^

Satsui no Hado

Happy Holidays to you VB,I never talked to you as much as the others did...but I knew from the start you were one of coolest.Take care,oh and tell Vergil I said hi.^^

Satsui no Hado

^Its better than forummy voilence right?UNLESS YOU WAN'T THERE TO BE VIOLENCE!!!!Just kidding...you guys should know how nice I am by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom