• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Canon-welding DMC

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm interested in DMC canon-welding with a few other Capcom franchises so some of my character ideas could just be done by introducing another Capcom property into the DMC series.

-The government starts experimenting with robotics to fight demons (Megaman and Bionic Commando)
-Dante gets a ninja as a Batman-esque rival to his Superman (Strider Hiryu/Onimusha)
-A fanboy becomes a cheesy superhero through a demonic artifact (Viewtiful Joe)
-Dante goes undercover in a high school (Rival schools)
- Resident Evil coud work as a way to have many human hunters pop up.
- Darkstalkers just because....:cool:

Any other Capcom properties you'd like to see integrated in the DMC-verse?
@Lain @Ronin @Ash @_CobyCute_

_Coby_

I'm interested in DMC canon-welding with a few other Capcom franchises so some of my character ideas could just be done by introducing another Capcom property into the DMC series.

-The government starts experimenting with robotics to fight demons (Megaman and Bionic Commando)
-Dante gets a ninja as a Batman-esque rival to his Superman (Strider Hiryu/Onimusha)
-A fanboy becomes a cheesy superhero through a demonic artifact (Viewtiful Joe)
-Dante goes undercover in a high school (Rival schools)
- Resident Evil coud work as a way to have many human hunters pop up.
- Darkstalkers just because....:cool:

Any other Capcom properties you'd like to see integrated in the DMC-verse?
@Lain @Ronin @Ash @_CobyCute_

Mmh... I don't know... But Dante goes Undercover in a higschool sounds preatty Cool/funny

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Ash
So Dante gets stranded on one of the islands and has to fight his way off?

@Ronin
Yeah that could work because Dante was described as a treasure hunter by Kamiya and the power stones could be a mystical artifact Dante is hired to find.

@_CobyCute_
Its a fun way to do crossovers.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Dante fighting his way off an island is the central premise of almost every one of his games anyway.

Just throw in some sci-fi plot devices and you're good to go.

Thunderkrat

Onimusha Final Fight and Angel Heart Mickey Rourke Amazing Film I would like to say a lot more About DMC2 DMC3 DMC4 DmC5 DmC due to a lot of Amazing Ideas and moves being cut and Explanation of All Characters You will be Shocked Who Sparta his he and Mundus was betrayed Also The Book Dante Aligheri Dante Inferno if Translated to Game Would Freak out DMC members and anyone who plays the Game

Top Bottom