• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Canceled games that you want to be revived

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
It never got the greenlight but Shenmue III.

Poor sales of Shenmue II, coupled with the fact that it was hyped up to be the game that would save the Dreamcast (when Shenmue I was ALSO meant to do this) meant that it just couldn't live up to the task even if it sold twice as well as it did and that is a crying shame as II actually did alot to improve upon the original and ended with a bunch of new questions raised about SO many things.

It's something i worry about if Shenmue III did actually get the go ahead, with it being 12 years this year since II's release, it may just turn out to be another case of too much hype to meet the demand.

Also i am on a Shenmue nostalgia gush-a-thon right now so i'm going to apologise right now if i go on alot about it in the coming days :p

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Duke Nukem: Man of Valor (D-Day) A PS2 Duke game would have been awesome!

Brutal Legend 2. (It was gonna happen, but f**king EA canceled it)

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
-Psychonauts 2 (Please someone bring Raz back :'()

-The Last Guardian

-MegaMan franchise

-Beyond Good and Evil 2

-Even though I'm not a Star Wars fan I dug the Battlefront series and I'd like a 3 as well

-Kingdom Hearts 3
and I'll put it down as we got another one here to add in the development hell list.

-Half Life 3

Rilgar

I fought the war but the war won't staaaahhhppp...
Naughty Dog Jak game. They even produced some concept art but the idea sadly didn't evolve beyond that. :(

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Ya know after seeing that game that was once made by Insomniac games, I want that brought up!

Give Ratchet and Clank maybe a break or somethin'.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Nightmare Creatures 3
images
UBISOFT DITCH ASSASSINS CREED KICKSTART THIS!

Resident evil 4 (original version)
images

I did not know this and I hope i get to play it some day; i may be one of the few who will say this but i miss RE2/3 graphics as horrible as they are i've grown to love them

I think Resident Evil 2 and 3's graphics are alright, look great for PS1 games.

It's a bit of a stretch but I'd rather look at the pre-rendered backgrounds of those games than anything that's come out in the past 5 years. The front hall in the Police Station still looks impressive to me today. Nothing horrible at all about that.

Top Bottom