• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can they die because they get old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur567

Gunslinger
dante and nero i think nero could but im not sure about those 2 dante is getting old we can see that on DMC4 but could he die getting old?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't know. In DMC2, he's slated as being 40, and he's still doing his business and doing it great. Plus, he doesn't look a year over 20. I think it's safe to say they age slower, but even demons can die of old age.

Arthur567

Gunslinger
DreadnoughtDT;231295 said:
I don't know. In DMC2, he's slated as being 40, and he's still doing his business and doing it great. Plus, he doesn't look a year over 20. I think it's safe to say they age slower, but even demons can die of old age.

lol yeah but i think they die like millions of years like berial xD or mundus o_O

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, since they're only half-demon, it can be safe to assume they will live longer than humans, but not that long.

Mundus was actually only around for several thousand years, as has been stated.

Meg

My guess is that Dante will live half of a demon's life span. The real question is where does he go when he dies? o_O My guess is a never ending line of prequels and spin offs. ;)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
haha I would love to see Dante as an old man.
Demon hunting has changed baby..

I don't really think we have seen Dante's age begin to slope down just yet it is hard to guess whether having demonic blood will in any way interfere with how the body slowly starts to weaken and decay after you reach a certain age.

I guess Dreadnought could be right it could just be somewhere in between a demons lifespan and a humans lifespan. Does the age rule even apply to the demons?

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
meg127;231336 said:
My guess is that Dante will live half of a demon's life span. The real question is where does he go when he dies? o_O My guess is a never ending line of prequels and spin offs. ;)

...HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Darth Angelo;231475 said:
I guess Dreadnought could be right it could just be somewhere in between a demons lifespan and a humans lifespan. Does the age rule even apply to the demons?

im guessin no...just 4 kicks, how do u deal with a demophile?
4 those with no imagination:
demon + pedophile(?)= DEMOPHILE!

Sone

DUST TO DUST
Well if the question is can Dante dies by Sword or some other weapon, answer is YES ( hard but he can die )and if the question is can Dante die without be killed ( natural deadth ) answer again is YES well he is Half-Breed no pure Demon ( Sparda, Mundus )..... Who knows maybe in future games Dante's skin became all like Nero's hand ( full DT ) get full DT like Sparda, thats my point !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom