• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can Someone Plz Help me. A>S>A>P

Who would win in an battle out of these heroes?

• Gan Ning (Dynasty Warriors)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neo (The Matrix)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GanNing

]Hey Everyone i just bought Devil May Cry 3 special edition for the PC and i played it. But the problem is that i cant see a damn thing!. when i go on the menu and when its playing the videos the picture screen is working fine, but when im actually playing the game its pitch black and i cant see anything!! can someone pleaze help me, can anyone give some advice on what to do!! thank you.:$

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Hello GanNIng and welome. I've voted in your poll, but sadly I cant help you with the pc version of DMC3:SE. Someone will be here to help you out though.:)

XicoPT

Can u give me the specs of your pc...i also play on pc and maybe i can help u tell me also if u are running the game on Vista otherwise tell me the specs of your machine :p

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Oooh... that's a toughie. Neo is pretty tough... but Dante is just too awesome. And I'm too much of a Devil May Cry fanboy to vote for anyone else (^_^) so I voted for Dante.

Welcome to the Devil May Cry Forum, too, GanNing.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I wish i can vote Dante...it is closed already...:( But,this topic should be at the General Discussions,right...?:huh: :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom