• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can dante turn into demon state without a weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
seems he just borrows the weapons power for his devil triggers, which would also explain the different looks depending on the weapon

your take on it?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
In DMC2 and DMC4, his DT never changes, so I assume that his base DT will change with age.

Assuming those ARE his base DTs...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Welli belive that any kind of surge of demonic energy can make him DT.

This happends in DMC3 mission 18(or 16) at the start.

It happened in DMC4 when Nero beats his face with his DB.

So i think the any kind of Demonic energy can make him DT.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
I think Dante's standard DT is the one with Rebellion. Because, as the weapon discription from DMC 4 library says, "it is the physical manifestation of Dante's power." Like if it was a part of dante. When he is wielding another Devil Arm, his DT form is influenced by that weapon. Maybe a little before DMC4, dante's original DT form becomes so powerful that he doesnt need to borrow the demonic energy from other devil arms anymore. After all, he is the same dt with lucifer, gilgamesh and yamato.

heatlancer;276829 said:
^you realise the theory of the guy above you says he needs the rebellion right?

I didn´t mean Crimson Devil´s comment,but The crazy demon´s comment.
Didn´t pay attention to that.
Happy now?:D

Acedia

Dante Never Dies
He doesn't need a DevilArm to turn into a demon.
I think the DevilArm either changes his state slightly or powers him up differently.
But, I'd believe he doesn't need a weapon to do so.

Devil Hunter John Joko

Acedia;276882 said:
He doesn't need a DevilArm to turn into a demon.
I think the DevilArm either changes his state slightly or powers him up differently.
But, I'd believe he doesn't need a weapon to do so.

Agree with you.The devil trigger becomes diferrent based on the weapon but he doesn't need a weapon to do so.It is also diferrent based on the age of Dante.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
In DMC4 when Nero is beating up Dante, Dante's DT activates and he has no weapon in his hand. So Dante can transform without a weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom