• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can Anyone Capture Gameplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
like the name of thread
u see i tried getting people to do a Music Video collaberation on another site but no one is answering i want to make some Awesome Music Videos with some great players and then put them on youtube of course they're probably going to be about Dante and Vergil but we could do some on DMC 1 or DMC 4 or heck even DMC 2 so please anyone whos interested come help me or something

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
it is possilable as i have seen it done before on youtube but i am not the girl to ask for a how to.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Trish67;118639 said:
it is possilable as i have seen it done before on youtube but i am not the girl to ask for a how to.

yeah i've seen it on youtube too but i can't reach the guys who do capture gameplay it sucks
i love ur sigs by the way

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
If you wanted to, you could capture your own Devil May Cry 4 gameplay by purchasing a capture card. Even an external capture card like the Dazzle Pinnacle Platinum would be a good start. It can't record in HD but it's cheap and does the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom