• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm not sure how well received Call of Duty or this year's Call of Duty title is on these forums, but I've been working on getting Call of Duty content onto my YouTube channel(s) for a while now. First things first: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is being released on October 25, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare recently had few tests over the last month now. The first one is an Open Alpha, and the second one is an Open Beta. I've been livestreaming it on my Livestream-Specific channel, CarlosX720. I will embed 2 livestream before the actual montage.

[All footage was captured using the base PS4, F.Y.I.]

If you want impressions of both tests, here's Open Alpha, and Open Beta. If you want to see pure gameplay, here ya go. Enjoy!

Please give @berto a round of applause on this one. He did it.

Last edited:

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I played the beta on ps4 and I must say it was very good, I will buy the game day one... since I am a call of duty fan (played all of them since the first one) I will also buy it to play the single player campaign hoping that it will be as good as it was during the original modern warfare era

Also i think the last decent call of duty title in term of story was black ops 2, but I enjoyed advanced warfare, black ops 3 and infinite warfare gameplay, hope this game will bring the series back to its glory

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm getting this day one , I miss the modern day cod games , ww2 was a great return to form for campaign and mp

I just hope they stay clear of the scifi and space crap and exosuits

Top Bottom