• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cab this be true????It's pulled out of Nintnendo so it must be!!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
AWESOME!

I'm getting a 3DS for the Star Fox 64 remake, this is just a bonus, though.

Still a great bonus though. ^_^

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I bought the DS for a remake hope...now I'm getting the 3DS because it is more than a rumor.COME ON NINTENDO!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nintendo can't just cancel this one like they did the Metroid 64 game a while back either, otherwise they'll p!ss off a lot of fans.

aka958

Don't trust people
:O

Oh... my... GOD!!!!

FRIGGIN' EPIC! I'm gonna get a 3DS! Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is one of the most awesome games throughout my life and they remake it! *drools*

Quick question, will the 3DS be able to play DS games?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Yes it has backward compability with the DS.

But...this...is...THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FINALLLYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

WUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/06/16/we-saw-the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-3d/

And the y say that the touch screen is only for item customization?So it plays like more to the original?I'M...so...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!.

aka958

Don't trust people
When this comes out I can leave in my old DS for a cheaper 3DS!

It is... beautiful!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Er...kinda.At those slightly older topics.Well...oh,come on,Nomura and co are keen on it and they have started the "research on the graphics engine and game console".So I'm not ruling it out at all.It's like Kojima saying "I'll make MGS 4" and in the end the game is shacked because he was bored. :p

Top Bottom