• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Byakuya Kuichiki vrs Virgil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Who do you think will win?

My vote goes to Byakuya, he is just as fast and has an infinite number of razor sharp blades he can command at will, plus he is a master of kido so has has lots of cool spells.:lol:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
"A countless number of small razor sharp blades that reflect the light to appear like cherry blossoms, no one knows the true number in this bankai"

He is awesome, would be an epic battle but in the end Virgil would be reduced to dust and blow away in the wind like all of Kuchiki's other opponents.

Keaton

Premium
Vergil would destory Bayakuya before he could utter the first syllable of Bankai. No contest here if you ask me ^_o afterall, Vergil can catch bullets with his sword ;)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I don't think so. Virgil could deflect Dante's handfull of bullets, but Byakuya's zanpaktou is on a whole different lvl frum guns.^_^

Keaton

Premium
^Thats not quite right imo, Ichigo had only just achieved his Bankai and using Wolfs Fang against Byakyua did massive damage against him, if Ichigo were to fight against him again Ichigo could EASILY surpass him because of his added mastery of Wolfs Fang alone.

Also, during that battle, Ichigo hadn't built enough of a resistance to the massive drain that Bankai dealt to his body, weakening him alot sooner than he should've been.

Ichigo may've won that battle by a fraction, but Ichigo's Bankai, now he has developed it and built up a resistance to the toll it takes on him is more than enough to completly dominate Byakyua.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
^Just to let you know Ichigo would have been dead if it wasn't for Shirosaki(inner hollow). Whether he was wore out from training or not. On another note Ichigo's Bnnkai is complete crap. While he is fast as hell he still only has one move that has the aura color changed on it. While that move is stronger he wouldn't even be able to touch Byakuya now unless he used his hollow mask.

First of all damn the person who keeps making these Bleach threads lololol.

Byakuya is my favorite character in Bleach and he could easily destroy Vergil imo. Byakuya is fast as hell and not only that he probably still has moves we haven't seen yet. Vergil is speedy and he has power as well, but no were close to Byakuya's when comparing current infor about both.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
MochaCub;163331 said:
^Just to let you know Ichigo would have been dead if it wasn't for Shirosaki(inner hollow). Whether he was wore out from training or not. On another note Ichigo's Bnnkai is complete crap. While he is fast as hell he still only has one move that has the aura color changed on it. While that move is stronger he wouldn't even be able to touch Byakuya now unless he used his hollow mask.

First of all damn the person who keeps making these Bleach threads lololol.

Byakuya is my favorite character in Bleach and he could easily destroy Vergil imo. Byakuya is fast as hell and not only that he probably still has moves we haven't seen yet. Vergil is speedy and he has power as well, but no were close to Byakuya's when comparing current infor about both.

I don't agree with Ichigo's Bankai being crap, all that power compressed into a small sword to massively up his speed is an epic power. While Ichigo was at his peak he was dominating Byakuya. And that one move it can do can be used in different ways as well, like keeping the attack on his blade to give him a huge amount of attack power.

You are right about us not seeing Byakuya's true power yet. He is a master of kido, that means he could do some awesome things.^_^

Pretty even fight though, I think Virgils DT and inhuman speed bring him up to Byakuya's level.

Virgil could DT out of Byakuya's seals and regenerate frum a partial hit frum the many flower petals of death. Epic fight.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom