• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bust a Groove vs Dance Dance Revolution

Bust a Groove vs Dance Dance Revolution

• Bust a Groove

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Dance Dance Revolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both are fun

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I'm switching to polls now.

Which dance game is better.

And just for fun, if you were to bring back Bust a Groove, how would you make it work like Dance Dance Revolution?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I haven't played DDR in a very, very long time (we're looking at a decade here, lol). I don't think I've ever played the other one, or the one Chancey showed. ^^;

I think games like that have merit, since they're a form of exercise (one you can fall back on if the weather is terrible, or to break up the monotony of your usual indoor workout), but for some reason, I just never wound up buying them.

Super90sgamer

I played Bust a Groove back then and it's not fun to play a rhythm by tapping on controller and I didn't played DDR. If Dance Central was in your list I definitely vote on it because it's a body full-motion and a great choice for people to have fun with friends same time losing weight.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Both. I grew up with those games and used to spend a lot of time at the arcade playing DDR when I was allowed into the city, so much so that my parents bought me one for home.

Top Bottom